By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many percent of your games are Nintendo published games on GC/DS/3DS/Wii/WiiU?

Only 1 Fire Emblem Awakening.

Around the Network

Couldn't figure this out without my GameCube library in front of me. I can probably do DS & 3DS though.

3DS (retail only): 67% Nintendo
3DS (eShop w/ Virtual Console): 74% Nintendo
3DS (eShop w/o Virtual Console): 55% Nintendo

DS (retail only): 38% Nintendo

90% in general

but so far this gen (wiiU) is 60%

Wii: 80-90%. Wii U: 2/6 or 33%. Wii U third party options are far superior.

what no gameboy?

I only have gameboy game left, but the cover on it is totally gone. I think its pokemon blue so 100%.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I'm too lazy to go count, but probably above 70%.

DS: 75%
Wii: 77%
Wii U: 16%
3DS: 53%

I don't recall for earlier machines, but I have that broken down in my games list in my sig. (after removing yellow wishlist items...)

Wii = 50% was 1st party looking at all games I've owned retail or digital. (53% if you include the two wishlist games)

WiiU = 22% is 1st party looking at all games I own retail or digital. (18% if you include the two wishlist games that have been released)

Not including VC in either case as that really would be relative for the original consoles only.

PS3 = 28%.

Wii is 90% Ds is 50% 3ds is 60-70% but I am selling my 3rd party 3ds games so it will probably be more like 90%

On 3DS at the moment its 66%.