By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nordic Retailer Lists Gran Turismo 6 On PS4

sabby_e17 said:

My guess is that GT6: Prologue will come out on both, with GT6 being PS4 exclusive coming fall 2014 or so...

I can see this happening +  Vita version too.

Around the Network

both versions will be in the same BLURAY!!! :D

PSOne,PS2,PS3,PS4,PS5 and PSP/Vita/PSP2.

walsufnir said:
gooch_destroyer said:
One retailers say it's gonna be on the PS3 and this one says it's gonna be on the PS4.

So which is it?

We will so find out if it's true, hopefully it won't take years and years to come out though. It's possible that it will be on PS3 and PS4 i think

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Cross Gen is the way to go as long as the PS4 version has some significant goodies for the next gen crowd. But It ensures that your current install base is taken advantage of while also helping to establish a new user base. I remember how many PS2 games I was playing on my 60GB because there just wasn't enough on the PS3..Persona 4 would have done wonders as a cross gen title if the PS2 wasn't so far off from the PS3...Persona 5 will have a better situation

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I love fakes rumors...

Sony France PlayStation Europe official website is already listing the game for PS3.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/05/08/celebrating-15-years-of-gran-turismo/

Look at the Tagged and Filed.

Tagged: gran turismo, gt academy, GT5, polyphony-digital, ps3
Filed: PlayStation 3, PS3 Games

Edit - It is not the France only... the Europe PlaySation official website is listing for PS3 too.

Let's just wait until the 15th because these stores have listings for crap that they have no idea when it's coming out

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

It is just stupid to release it for PS3 this late in the game. It will bring more money in the short term, yeah, but in the long term it will damage PS4 significantly.

Just make a Vita game for this year and release the PS4 game next year. The launch is already crowded with Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Killzone, Infamous (not sure?) etc.

michael_stutzer said:
It is just stupid to release it for PS3 this late in the game. It will bring more money in the short term, yeah, but in the long term it will damage PS4 significantly.

Just make a Vita game for this year and release the PS4 game next year. The launch is already crowded with Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Killzone, Infamous (not sure?) etc.

I already said the PS3 is the best and more reasonable option for GT6.

GT7 will be for PS4.