Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So many last days O_O Tomorrow will be intresting

Around the Network

So Japanese LOVE the "TO LOVE RU Touch Time "?!?.... :D Let´s see if it will be a hit in term of sale!!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Comming Soon on COMG!! Preorder Now!!!!

Allready Number 12 On Amazon!!! (but we all know that it is just the first preorder hype! so... let´s see how it will go)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Comming Soon on COMG!! Preorder Now!!!!

Allready Number 12 On Amazon!!! (but we all know that it is just the first preorder hype! so... let´s see how it will go)

Fking awesome boxart.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

That boxart of FW is beautiful! I hope it becomes big in Japan! I hope it's also a really good game.

Around the Network

I hope Japanese gamers will have a fun time torturing themselves with Island Tour.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well Freedom Wars has been in Famitsu's most wanted section for awhile so hopefully it shows up quickly. Game is capable of being Vita's 2nd best FW Japan imo.

BTW, next week will probably be the first time ever that Vita outsells 3DS weekly in Japan!

italo244 said:
BTW, next week will probably be the first time ever that Vita outsells 3DS weekly in Japan!

Vita outsold 3DS last year for a week when Soul Sacrifice launched.

The Freedom Wars boxart is pretty nice. I also like this one.

I wish Bandai Namco worked a bit more on the in game graphics. Some of it is just PSP without the jagged edges...