By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

GdaTyler said:

Go SAO!!!

Oh, shit! SSD is gone! :(

It'll be back tomorrow, and we'll have a Vita Island at the bottom !

Around the Network

So what joins the chart with Kuroko leaving? There are so many possibilities

ktay95 said:
So what joins the chart with Kuroko leaving? There are so many possibilities

Soul Sacrifice Delta hopefully :)

pezus said:
EricFabian said:
I can't see a bright future for softwere sales on PS4 on COMG, but at least, people will buy it just because... is a PS4

Uhm. I'm pretty sure PS4 will be the dominant console on COMG as early as next year.

I can't see this. We will have FF, KH and?

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
pezus said:
EricFabian said:
I can't see a bright future for softwere sales on PS4 on COMG, but at least, people will buy it just because... is a PS4

Uhm. I'm pretty sure PS4 will be the dominant console on COMG as early as next year.

Probably another Resident evil will be announced, Maybe Dynasty Warriors 9 lol we all know how fast they come out. The Last Guardian on PS4 maybe? who knows, or maybe a GT7 prologue to be announced at the end of the year :O and we still have MGS V - TPP( the one that People want lol) . I don't think it will dominate but we will surely be seeing at least 1 or 2 titles in the charts on a monthly basis ( once the console has kicked into gear of course)

Around the Network
pezus said:
EricFabian said:
pezus said:
EricFabian said:

Nothing else, obviously. 

I would've thought PSP and PS3's dominance was sufficient proof. The third parties aren't going to go to WiiU or X1...and 3DS is and will be declining next year (well COMG has never really been dominated by 3DS so that hardly matters for my point). PS3 will also be declining but still have a few games on COMG. Vita will also have quite a few.

The titles will flow as they do every gen, we just don't know about alot of them atm.

pezus said:
EricFabian said:
pezus said:
EricFabian said:

Nothing else, obviously. 

I would've thought PSP and PS3's dominance was sufficient proof. The third parties aren't going to go to WiiU or X1...and 3DS is and will be declining next year (well COMG has never really been dominated by 3DS so that hardly matters for my point). PS3 will also be declining but still have a few games on COMG. Vita will also have quite a few.

we dont kno if 3DS will decline next year from this year... too early to tell. Its never going to be near/over 5mil again but lets say this year it sells 2.25mil, i can see 2015 being very similar to that with the right software.

pezus said:

Nothing else, obviously. 

I see, but I think it will be more like all that anime games on Vita charting everytime

Click HERE and be happy 

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
EricFabian said:
pezus said:
EricFabian said:

Nothing else, obviously. 

we dont kno if 3DS will decline next year from this year... too early to tell. Its never going to be near/over 5mil again but lets say this year it sells 2.25mil, i can see 2015 being very similar to that with the right software.

Possibly...although I doubt it. Still, as I said in the brackets that hardly matters for what we are discussing now (COMG chart # of titles) ;o

so why did you mention 3DS hardware sales? They are still going to be the biggest in terms of all hardware. Did you not see DQ sell over 500k but 3DS still sold 40k-50k meaning it doesn't matter about HW bumps :0

It took Vita until recently (so what, like 2-and-a-bit-years on the market?) until games started showing up regularly on COMG because we finally saw the migration from PSP -> PSV (and a little bit of migration from PS3 -> PSV).

I don't think "as early as next year" developers will have migrated over to PS4. Or at least, not in a massive bulk.