By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SnakeDrake said:
Also seems like a new vita island has formed

These were my exact thoughts as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

3DS games: 3

Vita games: 6

The future is Vita!!! Poor Wii U... I think the problem with Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is that when ever people think about the game instead of going out and pre-ordering it they go to the store and buy Hawaiin Punch because I know that it's name makes me thirsty.

Vita need big ip now

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

This might be the first time I see 17 games for Sony on COMG.

I just hope PS4 is successful.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Maybe they FROZE the DK pre orders at 15 so we will all be pleasantly surprised when the game sells well in Japan?
That's the best I can come up with...

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

If all goes as planned, DK will forever be in the friend zone of the COMG charts. Never to show up on it's list of butt buddies.

Bah, how boring though... ;'(

Around the Network

re tagging

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Sony is using the dirty trick of LE + regular versions to keep DK down.

Shady, very shady.

DK bomba?
that would be the final coffin

What the fuck Japan!? What the actual fuck!? Did Nintendo just choose not to advertise the game there? Is COMG not taking pre-orders? I don't know, but this is bullshit.

This is your fault Japan...

http://www.kittencannon.us/

Punching kittens isn't good enough.

Boutros said:

WOW WOW WOOOOOOW!! O.O What a surprise today!! Now Vita need justa  big selling Ip and it could nail a good position in Japan at least!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread