By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SpokenTruth said:
peachbuggy said:

Splatoon was higher than Smash and i think Sword/Shield were about 741. I actually think AC has a chance to surpass that!

Just verified.  You are right.  Splatoon 2 did 941.  Damn those two were close.

AC has 172 to go to surpass 741 in just 9 days.  That's a 19.111 per day average.  If it maintains the current pace and repeats last weekend, it would blast past 741.

Sorry i didn't provide a link, i was just relying on memory. It would probably just been a link from about 3 pages back on this thread though, anyway. Yes i totally agree about the numbers needed. I think it will get massive numbers again on the weekend and enough in the last week to scrape past 741 or even higher!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Animal crossing domination. Can it cross 700 points sunday?

Nu-13 said:

Animal crossing domination. Can it cross 700 points sunday?

Really hard.

So did Boutros get the corona or something? It feels like he's been gone for a long time.

Animal Crossing you are a monster! Its going to take another pokemom game to see another game reach them high numbers!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Animal Crossing beasting.

Final Fantasy VII Remake started to move, but it's a bit too late now.

BraLoD said:
Where is Bouty-chan?

He said he would take one week off.

But that was, like, three weeks ago...

OMG. A real chance at surpassing Pokemon

Animal crossing is going to be so huge. Even more with the quarantine all over the world people are going to need something to do inside.

tomorrow he should have at least another +50 points, not sure if it can reach 800 but might get close