By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

think-man said:
MasonADC said:

I know it's good to have opinions and stuff... but how can you still think that after the August direct? So much content that wasn't in the Wii U version. There's no doubt that Ultimate won't outdo the Wii u+ 3ds version in sales too

It's just extra content on the same title. It's like Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. Royal edition has tons of extra content, so much content that wasn't there in the original release. I'm not bagging SSBs, I'm picking the title up myself. But I don't feel like it's so different from the last title, especially after I bought all the dlc for SSB4 and it's now included at launch with this release. 

I really disagree with the first senetence, but this isn't the place to argue

Around the Network
think-man said:
MasonADC said:

I know it's good to have opinions and stuff... but how can you still think that after the August direct? So much content that wasn't in the Wii U version. There's no doubt that Ultimate won't outdo the Wii u+ 3ds version in sales too

It's just extra content on the same title. It's like Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. Royal edition has tons of extra content, so much content that wasn't there in the original release. I'm not bagging SSBs, I'm picking the title up myself. But I don't feel like it's so different from the last title, especially after I bought all the dlc for SSB4 and it's now included at launch with this release. 

I didn't know these people still existed. They have changed almost every single thing from the last game. It isn't a port, it isn't a remaster, it isn't a remake, it is a new game. 

At least 16 characters that weren't in smash Wii u.

At least 400 music tracks that weren't in smash Wii u

At least 50 stages that weren't in smash Wii u

At least 18 assist trophies that weren't in smash Wii u

At least 13 pokeball Pokemon that weren't in smash Wii u.

That's not even going into all the changes done to balancing, speed, changed movesets, updated graphics, new modes etc.

Last edited by pikashoe - on 21 October 2018

think-man said:
MasonADC said:

By that logic isn't every fighting game sequel just 'extra content on the same title'? I dunno why SSB gets this when nobody seems to say it about other games in the genre.

MasonADC said:
think-man said:

I really disagree with the first senetence, but this isn't the place to argue

I'm not arguing, just stating my opinion. But yes drop the subject. 

psychicscubadiver said:
think-man said:

By that logic isn't every fighting game sequel just 'extra content on the same title'? I dunno why SSB gets this when nobody seems to say it about other games in the genre.

Well that's the reason why fighting games are a mostly a declining genre. But no more talk of that here. 

pikashoe said:
think-man said:

I didn't know these people still existed. They have changed almost every single thing from the last game. It isn't a port, it isn't a remaster, it isn't a remake, it is a new game. 

That's not even going into all the changes done to balancing, speed, changed movesets, updated graphics, new modes etc.

Don't start. 

Around the Network
think-man said:
pikashoe said:

Don't start. 

You are the one that started it. You can't say what you said and not expect people to correct you.

pikashoe said:
think-man said:

Don't start. 

You are the one that started it. You can't say what you said and not expect people to correct you.

How do you correct an opinion?

Replicant said:
pikashoe said:

How do you correct an opinion?

Are you sure that was an opinion? ThinkMan did not say anything like "I Think this is a....." 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Gg rdr2. I'm expecting a big week 2 for b02

Kerotan said:
Gg rdr2. I'm expecting a big week 2 for b02

Same, should be interesting to see if this has a realistic shot at beating BO2 in Japan.