By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Spiderman is first on amazon Japan

Around the Network

Very good day for Spider-Man and Black Ops 4!

I thought that we would see Dark Souls Switch today but it looks like we still have to wait for it to show up again.

Yesterday's chart:

Seems like Torna: TGC will never appear on the charts. It does makes sense since 95% of people will already have it downloaded a week before the physical cartridge releases. Still sad though, feelsbadman.

Kerotan said:
Spiderman is first on amazon Japan

*Supaidaman*

Interesting increase for Supaidaman. Will this trend continue until its last day? Find out next time on COMG! Z!

Around the Network

It's weird to think Kingdom Hearts 3 is actually coming out in less than 150 days. So many years of waiting, it's finally almost a reality.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

SSBU is really slowing down the last couple of days….

Glad to see Persona

Click HERE and be happy 

Xeno555 said:
Seems like Torna: TGC will never appear on the charts. It does makes sense since 95% of people will already have it downloaded a week before the physical cartridge releases. Still sad though, feelsbadman.

I am so sorry for Off-Topic, but I'd really like to know from which Anime your Avatar is. :D

Zaaaaaank you :)

Well, lets also make some On-Topic:

The last time was - mostly - really slow. Would be nice to see more movement again in the charts and more bigger numbers. But I guess this really will need some more time. -.-