By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Damn, Smash!

Debuting with 53 points with several months left to go?

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
We will finally see more movement!

And Smash starting with more points than Pokemon!I know its a spin off, but its still surprising.

The thing with Pokemon is that this time around there will be 4 SKUs - thus their points will split up alot but to be honest I expected all of them to show up today

Smash straight in with 53 points? Only 1 SKU of pokemon showing up? Things are going to get interesting on this chart.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Let's Go flop confirmed

Smash having a strong start. Let's Go, Eeve! not even close to Let's Go, Pikachu!
1 point for KH3, nice.

Around the Network

God damn, Smash. Pikachu > Eevee, Pokemon preorders always dissapoint

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Eevee > Pikachu in my heart

Click HERE and be happy 

I wish they would take into account all of 4 of the Let's Go Pokemon SKUs for the combined SKUs chart. But considering how big Pokemon is I am a bit worried about this opening. I don't think Pokemon Let's Go has quite the hype that it needs to be as successful as the core games and move as many Switch units as a core game potentially could.

For comparison, Pokemon Sun and Moon opened with 155 points for the combined SKUs (which included Sun, Moon, and the double pack).

Last edited by nemo37 - on 13 July 2018

Ooooo, here we gooooooo.

First day disappointing for Pokémon pre orders. Nowhere close to Sun/Moon, X/Y or any other big Pokémon game.
This makes me think that it may really sell way less than the others Pokémon at launch, but in others hands... that's COMG, the ratio could be huge. And also, considering the install base during the release, it's obvius they gonna do less than X/Y or Sun/Moon.

Now, talking about Smash Ultimate, what really interest me. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... 3DS comparation right now is laughable. But we'll see because in the end Smash 3DS pre orders were very strong too.

But right now, Smash Ultimate is looking like a different beast, that first day of pre orders was huge.