By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Man, the charts have been boring lately. The only good thing now is that we have a bunch of Switch games in the charts.

Around the Network

Charts are for last two days:

Good day for the ps4

New Gundam Breaker looking like it'll have a pretty solid launch. Fate/Extella looking pretty good as well.

How far do you think Octopath Traveller will rise? Are 100+ points possible for that game?

Around the Network
Megiddo said:

New Gundam Breaker looking like it'll have a pretty solid launch. Fate/Extella looking pretty good as well.

Yep, the last Gundam Breaker had 77pts (PS4+Vita) with 19 days left so with 73pts it seems there has been minimal drop in the series despite no Vita version this time.

As for Fate/Extella, the last entry had 147pts (PS4+Vita) with 5 days left vs 92pts (PS4+Vita) this time so there does seem to be quite a drop off.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

SnK IV!!!! The End of Waga Saga. I have mixed feelings seeing Anubis there since... well, you can guess.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
How far do you think Octopath Traveller will rise? Are 100+ points possible for that game?

I think if the marketing is on point it's possible but it seems the kind of game that sells much better in the west than in Japan, similarly to Ni No Kuni and Xenoblade

Mbolibombo said: 
Nuvendil said: 
Yeah...really wish Yokai and Pokemon would go up for preorder already so these charts can have some life.

No date for Yokai yet? We could possibly get dates for Yoshi, FE and Smash.. I guess those should get at least afew points on COMG also ;P

Yokai was just announced to be coming this year in Japan and then they didn't say anything else about it. I hope they don't bring it to E3, it's going to be overshadowed by far too many games since it's coming to the west in 2019 at the earliest, it's more fitting for a Nintendo Direct

Last edited by Luke888 - on 03 June 2018

Luke888 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I think if the marketing is on point it's possible but it seems the kind of game that sells much better in the west than in Japan, similarly to Ni No Kuni and Xenoblade

Mbolibombo said: 

No date for Yokai yet? We could possibly get dates for Yoshi, FE and Smash.. I guess those should get at least afew points on COMG also ;P

Yokai was just announced to be coming this year in Japan and then they didn't say anything else about it. I hope they don't bring it to E3, it's going to be overshadowed by far too many games since it's coming to the west in 2019 at the earliest, it's more fitting for a Nintendo Direct

Well Yokai is supposed to come out in the summer in Japan.

Nuvendil said:
Luke888 said:

Well Yokai is supposed to come out in the summer in Japan.

The only timeframe given was later this year.

Summer is just speculation by some people here since 1-3 launched in the summer.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.