By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
NesFe said:
time to pull up the GE 2/ vita sales prediction charts :

Any new takers

Me, me!

GE2 Vita - 310k
GE2 PSP - 200k

Vita HW - 100k (Vita TV + GE2 HUGE WEEK FOR VITA IN JAPAN INCOMING B.E.L.I.E.V.E)

Vita Tv release next week on 10th.. and GE2 arround a week later... I think it will push the slim and fat models more... but will keep the "momentum"? for the first week sales of PSVTV' Vita last two week have hold above 24k after the slim release... with the Tv model and the release of more software in next weeks.. should be able to keep arroun 30-40 later... 

No, the Vita TV releases on the 14th November on the SAME day as God Eater 2. Sony would be stupid to sell them far apart.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network
GdaTyler said:
DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
NesFe said:

Any new takers

Me, me!

GE2 Vita - 310k
GE2 PSP - 200k

Vita HW - 100k (Vita TV + GE2 HUGE WEEK FOR VITA IN JAPAN INCOMING B.E.L.I.E.V.E)

Vita Tv release next week on 10th.. and GE2 arround a week later... I think it will push the slim and fat models more... but will keep the "momentum"? for the first week sales of PSVTV' Vita last two week have hold above 24k after the slim release... with the Tv model and the release of more software in next weeks.. should be able to keep arroun 30-40 later... 

No, the Vita TV releases on the 14th November on the SAME day as God Eater 2. Sony would be stupid to sell them far apart.

Oh! I was sure it was 10th... make more sense... thanks...

I think God Eater Vita should ends aboiove 300k... I'll wait some days and make my preiction.. but 150k now witrh Tv would be pretty possible... would be nice that Vita  could settle above 60k weekly after these releases...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
GdaTyler said:
DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
NesFe said:

Any new takers

Me, me!

GE2 Vita - 310k
GE2 PSP - 200k

Oh! I was sure it was 10th... make more sense... thanks...

I think God Eater Vita should ends aboiove 300k... I'll wait some days and make my preiction.. but 150k now witrh Tv would be pretty possible... would be nice that Vita  could settle above 60k weekly after these releases...

Nah it's ok, don't worry :)

Dayummmmmmmm!

Huge Jump for ____ and ______ with a _____ holy ****

tbone51 said:
Dayummmmmmmm!

Huge Jump for ____ and ______ with a _____ holy ****

I had to look through every single game to figure out what you were talking about O.o

I saw one huge jump today on a very unexciting game; and one pretty good job on a game half of us would get excited about :P

LAST DAY for two things today, so new stuff tomorrow.

Around the Network

A certain game I didn't expect to make that change did.

Are you talking about DQWii or PDZ?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Are you talking about DQWii or PDZ?

Ok fine, COD. Didn't say by how much.