By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Massive day for MHW.

Highest points ever and cracking 1400.

I figured it would top out at 1400, but it seems ~1500 will be the final number.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Alkibiádēs said:

There's plenty of yet-to-be-released Switch games featuring in the top 100 on Amazon (ten to be precise), so I doubt that's true. 

There's simply no way the Vita has more upcoming games than the Switch lol. 

Which Switch games are missing from the chart?

Hyrule Warriors, dark souls, pripara, Dragon Quest builders, SD guardam, all at Amazon.

coming soon: voez (next week), gal metal (february), aokana (march), blazblue (june)

this what i remember.

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Boutros said:

Hyrule Warriors, dark souls, pripara, Dragon Quest builders, SD guardam, all at Amazon.

coming soon: voez (next week), gal metal (february), aokana (march), blazblue (june)

this what i remember.

And you think those should have charted yet?

Boutros said:
Alkibiádēs said:

There's plenty of yet-to-be-released Switch games featuring in the top 100 on Amazon (ten to be precise), so I doubt that's true. 

Looking through Amazon;

Gundam, Skyrim, Souls, Hyrule Warriors

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Luke888 said:
tbone51 said:

Boku no hero! Where is it at fam, tired of these jokas. Sick you know what i mean. Its Lit!

Is this a Camie reference ?

For sure yo

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Luke888 said:

Is this a Camie reference ?

For sure yo

Nice fam, keep it lit

palou said:
Boutros said:

Looking through Amazon;

Gundam, Skyrim, Souls, Hyrule Warriors

Same question as above lol

Boutros said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

this what i remember.

Ah, probably not, if we're honest

I do expect Switch titles to perform poorly in preorder comparisons, though, to some degree, seeing as it's Nintendo, and the console's still new, most games will rely more on legs than on the other systems.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Boutros said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

this what i remember.

Yes. If they're ranked on Amazon (US), why not here? Do Japanese gamers buy less games than Americans?

Dark Souls: Remastered, Mario Tennis Aces, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Dragon Quest Builders, The World Ends With You: Final Remix, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, Nintendo Labo: Variety Kit and Nintendo Labo: Robot Kit are the major titles that are missing. 

All of them are developed / published by Japanese companies...

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
outlawauron said:

Vita has more games coming to the platform. That's all it means. Same reason why Vita had more games on the charts than 3DS often. It just has more smaller support.

I would also have thought so, so I went on Wikipedia and done a count of Switch vs Vita games releasing in 2018 Q1

Switch 23 Games

Vita 33 Games

So factually there are more Vita Games coming up on the Vita than the Switch, no doubt at some stage eg 2019 this will change but not at the moment