By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:

tbone, let's take one step at a time, young one...

I wouldnt be tbone51 then

Honestly, I saw a lot of outlandish predictions of yours coming true. Keep the good work .

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
tbone51 said:

I wouldnt be tbone51 then

Honestly, I saw a lot of outlandish predictions of yours coming true. Keep the good work .

Some of them i make are wishful prediction but saleswise thats the only thing im good at (bold ones).

My favorite will always be luigi's mansion 2 solely of the fact that i made Rol respect me (at least just that one time) lmfao... Good times

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:
Can smo sell 3mil in japan?? O.o

tbone, let's take one step at a time, young one...

No. Think big, always

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

tbone51 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Some of them i make are wishful prediction but saleswise thats the only thing im good at (bold ones).

My favorite will always be luigi's mansion 2 solely of the fact that i made Rol respect me (at least just that one time) lmfao... Good times

I guess that you're good at more things, tbone, don't push yourself too hard .

But, yeah, always think big, why not? I think it's possible that SMO hits 3M in Japan. Possible. I wouldn't count on it, but I hope it becomes true xD.

One question guys...
Did ever a Xbox One game enter COMG charts???

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
tbone51 said:

I guess that you're good at more things, tbone, don't push yourself too hard .

But, yeah, always think big, why not? I think it's possible that SMO hits 3M in Japan. Possible. I wouldn't count on it, but I hope it becomes true xD.

Its possible, low chance but possible. Im going with it being greater than 2mil (only sm3dl did this) and hitting 3mil due to it being on switch and the hype of this game is crazu high! Lets a go

Beast day for MH. Almost at 250 already!

Ark did good with 54. Now I hope for a good ratio. Looking forward to the 4 new games tomorrow!

Still good day for cod,hopefully 100k first week on media create.

better day for monster hunter, after yesterday;)

zorg1000 said:
SuperNova said:

It's so wierd to see the Ultra SuMo double pack not maxed out in pre-orders yet.
How is it doing compared to Oras and the main entries?

23 Days Left

X/Y-1380

OR/AS-1084

S/M-1100

US/UM-427

Thanks! Poor Ultra SuMo, if I remember correctly X/Y was already down from B/W (vastly diffrent installbases I know), and it has only been declining since then. 3DS is definitively on it's way out.

pleaserecycle said:
SuperNova said:

It's so wierd to see the Ultra SuMo double pack not maxed out in pre-orders yet.
How is it doing compared to Oras and the main entries?

I've noticed a similar slowness with Sun and Moon in the media create threads.  I know that the 3DS is on its way out and these are sequels, but it seems like Pokémon's popularity in Japan has been steadily decreasing.  

Yeah, Pokemon seems to be declining in japan. I think Pokemon Switch will be the litmus test for the franchise in japan. If GF hit it out of the park I can see it riding again.