By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Symbios63 said:
Teeqoz said:

This thread isn't made for me. It's made for those who want an update on from COMG preorder charts. If you don't want to see what's in the charts, why would you even come here? What am I "spoiling"? It doesn't make any sense.

Unless it becomes a forum rule that you aren't allowed to share the COMG numbers before Boutros does (which would be a pretty stupid rule), I'll do as I see fit. IS there some innate experience to seeing the chart from Boutros without knowing anything about it first? If so, I apologize, but I won't take it into consideration either way.

And don't get me wrong, I love Boutros as much as the next guy, but I doubt he minds us commenting about the COMG numbers in the COMG thread, regardless of if he's gotten the time to update the charts yet.

I don't give a single shit about "Spoilers" but why doing it when you gain nothing from it except bothering few posters. Wether or not they should be bothered is not really important in this case IMO...

Or maybe there is a good reason I can't see ?

I commented on the events that I found interesting. There's no reason for me to wait for Boutros before I can comment, especially considering how COMG updates at midnight here, so I don't always stay awake til Boutos updates.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Symbios63 said:

I don't give a single shit about "Spoilers" but why doing it when you gain nothing from it except bothering few posters. Wether or not they should be bothered is not really important in this case IMO...

Or maybe there is a good reason I can't see ?

I commented on the events that I found interesting. There's no reason for me to wait for Boutros before I can comment, especially considering how COMG updates at midnight here, so I don't always stay awake til Boutos updates.

There is a reason. Avoiding "spoilers" for those who may be annoyed by them. But yeah, I can understand you don't want to wait hours to post something if you check the website directly. Do like me, only check thread in the morning after update...problem solved!

Seriously though, as mentionned, this doesn't bother me at all so I won't argue any further on the topic, I do think we could let those guys have their fun with the updates but you have indeed the right to comment when you see fit. 

Finally Xenoblade has arrived

GO ODYSSEY, it's tough, but possible!

Welcome Xenoblade Chronicles 2!!!

restock just happened on amazon: SKUs for Switch at number 4, 5, 9, 10, 20, 28 (Splatoon 2 bundle), 39, 41, 44, 78, 88, and 93 (SMO bundle)

10 hardware bundles for switch now in top 100

4 of which is top 10

Around the Network

FW/LTD sales as of January 1st, 2017
PlayStation VR - 51.644 / 77.332

Last week/LTD sales as of October 15th, 2017
PlayStation VR - 27.000 / 217.000

PSVR has now officially outsold the Virtual Boy :p

Boutros said:

Boutros said:

Why did it all of a sudden sell 27k last week? Or am I reading this wrong?

Teeqoz said:
Boutros said:

There was a restock last week. And a new Summer Lesson just came out lol

Boutros said:
Teeqoz said:

There was a restock last week. And a new Summer Lesson just came out lol

Means there at least is some demand for it if it can push 27k in a week. Guess the stock situation might really have been sort of bad in Japan at least. Now if we could get US numbers for the PSVR as well, that would be nice.