By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ExtremeBrawler said:

Comgnet preorder stats / comparisons, as of September 7th, 2017

[PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - 24pt + 23pt = 47pt
[PS3] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - 22pt + 20pt = 42pt
[PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 - 37pt + 20pt = 57pt

Trails of Cold Steel 3 isn't doing that well compared to its predecessor, maybe they should have made a Vita version.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Wow...3 games in single digits...

Now we wait for dat "PS4 killing it!" spin...

Can't wait for the day where you say well done ps4 for taking over the chart. If it was a sea of red you'd be happy.  

Anyway delighted to see 3 ps4 titles because this is a new comg record for ps4.  17 titles on the chart at once! 

Wow! PS4 really showing the rest how it's done! I wonder if this dominance will be replicated in Media Create sales!

still no ni no kuni 2, maybe a new trailer at tgs can help

Kerotan said:
Nuvendil said:
Wow...3 games in single digits...

Now we wait for dat "PS4 killing it!" spin...

Can't wait for the day where you say well done ps4 for taking over the chart. If it was a sea of red you'd be happy.  

Anyway delighted to see 3 ps4 titles because this is a new comg record for ps4.  17 titles on the chart at once! 

I'm more concerned about the health of the chart rather than the arbitrary winner of an arbitrary game.  If the titles were accumulating good points and if the floor wasn't at 8 points, I would have more positive things to say.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Kerotan said:

I'm more concerned about the health of the chart rather than the arbitrary winner of an arbitrary game.  If the titles were accumulating good points and if the floor wasn't at 8 points, I would have more positive things to say.

The chart might not be flying but from a ps4 perspective it's good that it has 17 medium to niche sellers.  This is what keeps it ticking over in Japan.  

Nautilus said:
Symbios63 said:

Was there a joke in there that totally flew over my head ? lol

Surely not, he is just taken back on how horrible the situation actually is thanks to your expert deduction!

There was no deduction on my part though, I was just trying to answer a simple question. VGPolyglot's answer confused me though...but maybe the question was a joke itself... I don't knooooow ! Leeeeave me alone ! 

Nuvendil said:
Kerotan said:

how long have you been following the COMG charts, just a few months ago, the celler was lower at just 7 points and you can see in the next page I complained, anything under 10 should not be shown

Under 10 points is a frequent event on the COMG charts over the years, happening multiple times each year

GProgrammer said:
Nuvendil said:

how long have you been following the COMG charts, just a few months ago, the celler was lower at just 7 points and you can see in the next page I complained, anything under 10 should not be shown

Under 10 points is a frequent event on the COMG charts over the years, happening multiple times each year

I know this isn't the first time it's had a floor this low.  But the ceiling is also low.  all but 3 games are under 25 points (SKUs combined).  

My God, PS4 is really dominating the COMG chart!

But on the other hand it's the first time since I can remember that there is no PS Vita title in the chart... :(