By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So if the floor is still 8 points by next week, could we hopefully see Metroid? 🙏

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

good day for the legend of hereos

Just wondering... Is the Japanese software industry following a dry spell, or is COMG following a dry spell?
I remember at some point no game would ever go below 20, and it would be quite shocking when one did.

morenoingrato said:
Just wondering... Is the Japanese software industry following a dry spell, or is COMG following a dry spell?
I remember at some point no game would ever go below 20, and it would be quite shocking when one did.

Was this point in time you talk of in the last year or years ago? 

morenoingrato said:

Lots of franchises are on decline. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So much blue in the chart, it's unbelievable! Nice to see Uncharted among the new entries.

Great day for The Legend of Heroes.

Kyuu said:
Keybladewielder said:
Great day for Trails of Cold Steel III and we're not even in weekend.
Someday I should play the ToCS games.

Yeah, I too feel like I'm missing out but the stories being directly connected to each other isn't encouraging to a lazy bum such as myself.

Sky has a decent bit of crossover with Cold Steel, but you really can just start with Cold Steel on PS3/Vita.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Comgnet preorder stats / comparisons, as of September 1st, 2017

[PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - 21pt + 21pt = 42pt
[PS3] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - 21pt + 17pt = 38pt
[PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 - 36pt + 17pt = 53pt

[PS4] Destiny - 44pt
[PS3] Destiny - 32pt
[PS4] Destiny 2 - 20pt

[PS4] Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 14pt
[PS3] Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 13pt
[PS4] Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - 20pt / < 20pt
[PS4] Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - 19pt

[WIU] Pokken Tournament - 41pt
[SWI] Pokken Tournament DX - 18pt

[PS4] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - 40pt
[SWI] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch - 16pt

[WIU] Hyrule Warriors - 12pt / < 12pt

[SWI] Fire Emblem Warriors - 12pt

Note: in the past few years, the ratio between preorder points and thousands of units sold have costantly decreased, and the past few months saw several examples of a much lower ratio than usual for several games (i.e. more actual thousands sold per preorder point), considering their platforms and genres (The Last Guardian, Poochy and Yoshi's Wolly World, Nioh, Final Fantasy XV as the first major examples).

GProgrammer said:
Nuvendil said:

Single digits...wow. Just wow.

Yes those 2 single digit games shouldn't even make the chart, lets have some sort of standards.

On a positive note The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III looks like it will be the biggest selling entry of the series, the previous version sold 65,498 on ps3 opening week, this has a chance to open with over 100,000

Doubt it. Cold Steel I and II both had Vita versions that outsold the PS3 version.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Time for a booty call!