By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Nuvendil said:

Single digits...wow. Just wow.

And now for someone to come and spin this as a positive day because of how many PS,titles there are in 3...2...1...

Like clockwork...

Around the Network

Great day for Trails of Cold Steel III and we're not even in weekend.
Someday I should play the ToCS games.

You should play the Trails in the Sky games before

Meh update

Click HERE and be happy 

Nuvendil said:

Single digits...wow. Just wow.

Yes those 2 single digit games shouldn't even make the chart, lets have some sort of standards.

On a positive note The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III looks like it will be the biggest selling entry of the series, the previous version sold 65,498 on ps3 opening week, this has a chance to open with over 100,000

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

I just realized that Destiny 2 will bomb, and uncharted also doesn't seem to do it very well. With Pokken and FE Warriors also being so low, September will be the month of bombas.

Spent all their money on DQXI and Splatoon 2. DW9 might be this year for Japan, but I don't know if japan has any hype for that franchise anymore with all the musou bombas lately.

Great day for gran turismo and evil within. Trials is beasting.

15 ps4 sku's on the chart. I think the previous record is 14.

Kerotan said:
Great day for gran turismo and evil within. Trials is beasting.

15 ps4 sku's on the chart. I think the previous record is 14.

*Trails

I forgot about the KonoSuba game coming out. I hope it does well, just so a third season will be all the more likely. (I better check te Blu-Ray sales...)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

All those new, low digit PS entries on the chart are basically God's Blessing on this Wonderful Earth!