By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

God this thread was quiet while I was gone. Anyway hoping everybody's golf has a good ratio and does over 100k FW.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
God this thread was quiet while I was gone. Anyway hoping everybody's golf has a good ratio and does over 100k FW.

It's doing quite well on Amazon Japan, so that should be in the realm of possible.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Kerotan said:

It's doing quite well on Amazon Japan, so that should be in the realm of possible.

Yeah I follow amazon a lot.  It's a nice bigger % of the market then comg so that's good.  Although I find amazon a little biased towards Playstation so always have to keep ps4 related expectations from Amazon grounded. 

Kerotan said:

That's a good thing on boring days! Less nonsense comments to go through.

Around the Network

I swear this thread is a magnet for double posts. Wonder what new games will show up.
On that note, wasn't Mario X Rabbids releasing very soon?
Pokken might do pretty decent if things keep going well.

Not even the great Boutros is immune to the dreaded Double Post!

morenoingrato said:
I swear this thread is a magnet for double posts. Wonder what new games will show up.
On that note, wasn't Mario X Rabbids releasing very soon?
Pokken might do pretty decent if things keep going well.

Only 2018 in Japan, they basically get MHXX instead

Which should show up first, FEW or Mario Odyssey? I don't think either will show up tomorrow though, maybe next week.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988