By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Catching up is a big word, they have 260 points of difference, the gap is too big.

even after their release, Ge 2 should be ahead

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Catching up is a big word, they have 260 points of difference, the gap is too big.

even after their release, Ge 2 should be ahead

if you would been following (i dont mean it in a disrespectful way) then you see people debating if GE2 on Vita would stay at #1 intill release. We are seeing if PDZ will pass it or not lol. 

The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat

WTF?

Click HERE and be happy 

#20.......

Around the Network

I would be very frustrated if all this (artificial) God Eater 2 x Puzzle and Dragons Z thing is motivated by the desire of some people to say "lol Sony" or "lol Nintendo".

EricFabian said:
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat

WTF?

Japan and its light novels / anime series.

tilinelson2 said:
I would be very frustrated if all this (artificial) God Eater 2 x Puzzle and Dragons Z thing is motivated by the desire of some people to say "lol Sony" or "lol Nintendo".

so prepare yourself

Click HERE and be happy 

tilinelson2 said:

this happens all the time, its not to laugh at the other cuz thats not the case. Both will do Extremely well. Is just to see who is at the top thats all. We are waiting to see if PDZ can take over GE2 and be first before the 14th of Nov

tilinelson2 said:

People are just bored lol

I for one silently cheer for Drakengard 3.