By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Super Mario 3d World WiiU preorders started in Japan!
Hopefully, we'll see it in the COMG chartz soon!

Around the Network

Decent points today, stupid poll not being able to be deleted lol.

EricFabian said:
the_dengle said:
Michael-5 said:

Puzzles and Dragons gains 2 more points of God Eater 2. 50 points left, 28 points left, 1.78 points needed to average (down from 1.79).

:P It won't catch the two versions combined though.

maybe it will... or not

I mean, it may eventually chart higher, or sell more, but I don't think it will have more COMG points than the two combined before GE2's release.

small44 said:
Is God Eater 2 psp+psv still ahead of God Eater 1?

Yes, combined God Eater 2 is at 430 points. 28 weeks before launch GEB was only at about 300 points.

However if GE2 pre-orders don't pick up, they will finish at around 500, which is 100 points lower then GEB.

italo244 said:

Im very disapointed with GE2. It had EVERYTHING to outsell GEB, but it will probably not. I mean, it will be the Vita's biggest FW. It haz an special vita(Fenhir is awesome) and an Limited Edition, it will sell a lot. But sadly it probably will not surpass GEB.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

WHERE THE HELL IS 3D WORLD?!?!

Around the Network
bosslug said:
WHERE THE HELL IS 3D WORLD?!?!

Sounds like it was only JUST made available for pre-order, so we may see it soon. Or we may not. Japan doesn't seem to care too much about the Wii U.

They do love their Mario though. Nintendo really need 3D world to succeed these holidays if Nintendo wants the Wii U to pick up in Japan

Mario games always opens its preorders just over a month before release. Will show up the next few days.

3D world has been for a while available for preorder in Amazon.jp. It is doing well, but hadn't set the charts on fire, being always behind Puzzle & Dragons, God Eater 2 (Vita) and FFX&X-2 (both PS3 and Vita).

People have to keep in mind that Mario 3D is not so strong in Japan (they usually prefer Mario 2D games) and it is usually not a huge seller at launch. It is unlikely that it will set the charts on fire, and it alone won't do much for Wii U (certainly more than Pikmin and obviously a lot more than W101 and WWHD). Mario Kart and Smash Bros next year will have more impact, mostly because by that time Wii U will have four big Mario games (let's not pretend that it isn't Mario gang that sells Smash) and will be a no-brainer for most Nintendo fans.

Nice day all over, especially with strippers coming in.
BTW where's italo ?!!!