By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

John19 said:

So the question has definitely gone from "can Splatoon 2 match the original" to "can Splatoon 2 have higher preorders by the end of April?" :P

Around the Network

Nintendo is doing well.

tbone51 said:
Dreamcaster said:
Dragon Quest XI hits back today with 21 points. Would be incredible if both versions could hit 1000+ points!

Thats a given! Its going to be closer or over 2k

Wow! I hope you're right! Just to be clear though: you do mean each version at 2000? If that happens, just wow...

Dragon Quest XI and Splatoon 2 doing Amazing!!

Dreamcaster said:
tbone51 said:

Thats a given! Its going to be closer or over 2k

Wow! I hope you're right! Just to be clear though: you do mean each version at 2000? If that happens, just wow...

3DS + PS4 = ~2000

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Dreamcaster said:

3DS + PS4 = ~2000

Maybe:

3ds:1500 

PS4:1000

Happy to see MK8 DX keeping ahead fairly well again. Was starting to get worrisome before these last few days.

theDX said:
SuperNova said:

So close, but it kept ahead. Is tomorrow the day where MK8s pre-orders slump a litte?

Yes, that was the biggest amount of preorders MK8 got in a single day actually.

10 days left

MK8 - 189 (+7)

MK7 - 162 (+5)

Thanks! MK8 gaines another point on MK8D, though, I woder if and how long it can stay ahead. Only 3p diffrence between them now.

TheGoldenBoy said:

Nice day all around! Big boost for DQXI 3DS. Though the fact that Fire Emblem is probably not going to reach 100p (combined) makes me a sad bunny. Hoping for ARMS to show up.

EricFabian said:
Dreamcaster said:

3DS + PS4 = ~2000

Andy97 said:
EricFabian said:

3DS + PS4 = ~2000

Maybe:

3ds:1500 

PS4:1000

I should have been more clear. When I said 'both versions could hit 1000+' I meant to say 'each'. In terms of estimates mine too, are PS4=1000, 3DS=1500 :D

There we go Dragon Quest 11!