By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

Sooooo...... What's the next big game to come out? Splatoon 2?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Musou Stars o/

The Sea of Blue and Red Islands are pretty unimpressive and uninteresting (respectively) if nothing is happening in them.

Jranation said:

Arms I think will be an interesting game to come out which is releasing in Spring 2017

Around the Network

another bad day

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Ya well...........islands are better than water so

Is it Yoshi who has an island game?  I'm sure he'd agree with you anyway! 

IGN would agree with me too

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

How many stores the COMG have and how do they sustain their stores with this little interest in upcoming games?

Answer: Many, and they do so by feeding off the desires of users posting in this thread.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Green098 said:
Jranation said:

Arms I think will be an interesting game to come out which is releasing in Spring 2017

I still dont know how popular arms will be. Because Nintendo is marketing it as using motion controls...... not sure if that is still a thing...... But I did say the same thing to Splatoon. So we'll see

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Green098 said:

I still dont know how popular arms will be. Because Nintendo is marketing it as using motion controls...... not sure if that is still a thing...... But I did say the same thing to Splatoon. So we'll see

i dont think it will be as big as Splatoon but i think global lifetime sales will be over 2 million.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.