By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I've never seen the charts so boring.

Around the Network
think-man said:

You've not been following COMG for long then :P

guiduc said:
Kerotan said:

"comg website review,  7.1/10 too much water,  charts dominated by blue playstation"  xD

Color of the sea doesn't matter if there isn't any tide to it.

There clearly is a tide to it though.  Ps4 this gen selling more software then ps3 did at this point last gen.  Gamers also appreciate having a wide selection of titles to play. 

If we're strictly talking the chart,  for a playstation fan like me I love seeing it all blue.  

OT: I forgot to comment on yesterday's chart. Welcome masou vita.  Welcome to the sea of blue! 

ZODIARKrebirth said:
hiska-kun said:

We need release dates, Arms and Splatoon 2 for example. Also in April 11th Dragon Quest XI release date will be revealed, so pre-orders might open the following day. Until then, slow days.

Wonder what version of dq11 will take the crown

If the downgrade from PS4 isn't extremely noticeable I think the Switch version has a chance to come out on top, otherwise 3DS should win easily simply going by its massive instalbase...

Luke888 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Wonder what version of dq11 will take the crown

If the downgrade from PS4 isn't extremely noticeable I think the Switch version has a chance to come out on top, otherwise 3DS should win easily simply going by its massive instalbase...

hope pre-orders starts soon after the announcement, this chart needs some movement

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
think-man said:

Hahahaha I've been following it since before this new thread was created. I just can't remember the last time it has been so boring.

Kresnik said:
think-man said:

Just out of curiosity, what would you say was the most boring period for COMG? I haven't been following it for very long myself.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kerotan said:

Ps4 this gen selling more software then ps3 did at this point last gen.

is that really a bragging point? i dont recall PS3 being considered a success in Japan for software in the first few years.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Ps4 this gen selling more software then ps3 did at this point last gen.

is that really a bragging point? i dont recall PS3 being considered a success in Japan for software in the first few years.

Eh people brag about FFXIII>  FFXV enough. Or other japanese focused games that have dropped gen over gen. Western games are the real improvement though.