By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:
Nintendo dominating the charts! Im still surprised by 1 2 Switch.........

PS4 - 12

SWITCH - 4

Vita - 2

3DS - 2 

Yep Nintendo domination lol.  The deep blue sea reigns. 

Sony dominates in quantity but in points Nintendo has won the day, I'm not a fanboy of any company, I'm just saying ^-^

Switch - 19 pts

3DS - 14 Pts

PS4 - 4 pts

Ps Vita - 2pts

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:
Kerotan said:

PS4 - 12

SWITCH - 4

Vita - 2

3DS - 2 

Yep Nintendo domination lol.  The deep blue sea reigns. 

Sony dominates in quantity but in points Nintendo has won the day, I'm not a fanboy of any company, I'm just saying ^-^

Switch - 19 pts

3DS - 14 Pts

PS4 - 4 pts

Ps Vita - 2pts

Thankyou! I thought everyone would have got what I meant..... Apparently not. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Zelda is being an absolute beast so far!

Jranation said:
Shikamo said:

Switch - 19 pts

3DS - 14 Pts

PS4 - 4 pts

Ps Vita - 2pts

well its Kerotan.......what were you expecting?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Its early now i kno but what are expectations for splatoon 2? I mean we all know FW will be higher and it will be a million seller but will it end at that million? Be around splatoon 1 sales or slightly below/up? Will it be a gigantic hit like over 2.5mil or even up to 4mil?

Guess itll all depend on switch itself

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Shikamo said:

Switch - 19 pts

3DS - 14 Pts

PS4 - 4 pts

Ps Vita - 2pts

We'd rather ignore those type of comments....

Yes WE get you :)

Wasn't Digimon in the chart a couple of days ago?

Soon enough Monster Hunter will beast during it's reign at the top of chart. Can't wait for it, perhaps one of the last big games the 3DS has to offer to the Japanese.

tbone51 said:
Its early now i kno but what are expectations for splatoon 2? I mean we all know FW will be higher and it will be a million seller but will it end at that million? Be around splatoon 1 sales or slightly below/up? Will it be a gigantic hit like over 2.5mil or even up to 4mil?

I can see the online subscription being the most negative thing that can affect it sales. While the Switch being portable is the most positive thing that can affect it. But I personally think it will do better than the first one. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
tbone51 said:

I can see the online subscription being the most negative thing that can affect it sales. While the Switch being portable is the most positive thing that can affect it. But I personally think it will do better than the first one. 

Oh yeah the paid online arguement. At least in japan the advantage is the handheld mode which is big for local play. That right there will make it for splatoon 2 imo. Splatoon might pull a Monster Hunter... Maybe only install base will hold it back if switch does bad.

Jranation said:
Shikamo said:

Switch - 19 pts

3DS - 14 Pts

PS4 - 4 pts

Ps Vita - 2pts

You didn't make it clear.  The actual chart is dominated by Playstation. The numbers on any given they can be dominated by either. 

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

You didn't make it clear.  The actual chart is dominated by Playstation.

That's desputable. Monster Hunter has more than all Playstation games combined.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.