By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Nauilus : So you understand what i mean, itll have less impact also Bécause people who wanted to play it already did for thé most part.

Though its totally false to say DQ H had hardly an impact since it had à very nice impact since thé day of thé first's releases ( digital pack + real release ) PS4 sold 70k +40k ( im not éven sûre à simple port liké MK8 will have such an impact)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
John19 said:

How's this?

Also, messed up with the days, so this should be right now

Days Left Zelda: BotW Zelda: SS Zelda: TP
41 82    
40   42  
39   43  

Is the TP number Wii+GC or just Wii?

it's just Wii, do you think I should add one for GC?

EDIT: There actually isn't any data for the GC version since it didn't chart, so I can't add it

rodea_sky_soldier said:
(Where is this guy - I forgot the name, sorry - who post photos here from the stores? Do you know anything about pre orders in Japan?)

Horuhe, haha. Well, there have been a lot surfing on the web but, essentially, Switch hardware is out of stock almost everywhere. I couldn't call it a success until we have some numbers (that we will never have) but it's something to take into account. Zelda was the most pre-ordered game. On Rakuten the biggest e-commerce website in Japan, the closed reservations six hours after it opened. Nintendo should inevitably send more units for reservation.

TheWPCTraveler said:

Good lord, Puyo Puyo Tetris of all games overtaking Monster Hunter for the week.

This is good entertainment.

Well, this is a daily ranking, so I don't expect Puyo Puyo having more pre-orders than Double Cross, especially since Switch version wasn't confirmed the number of reservations have increased.

John19 said:
zorg1000 said:

Is the TP number Wii+GC or just Wii?

it's just Wii, do you think I should add one for GC?

EDIT: There actually isn't any data for the GC version since it didn't chart, so I can't add it

haha well that settles that

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Aerys said:
So you understand what i mean, itll have less impact Bécause people who wanted to play it already did for thé most part.

Though its totally false to say DQ H had hardly an impact since it had à very nice impact since thé day of thé first's releases ( digital pack + real release ) PS4 sold 70k +40k ( im not éven sûre à simple port liké MK8 will have such an impact)

*facepalm*

The ps4 sold 46k that week, while the PS3 sold 9k.Here is the source:

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/media-create-sales-22315-3115

The boost was about 20k, with next week that number falling to 33k(the normal before that was around 25k).If you consider that big, then you have really low standards.Anyways, it is a port of a game launching on march that is a month that not everyone has money to spend, like Nuvendil said.Add to the fact that is competing against Zelda, and thats why the game *may* not sell that well.

I get that you dont like the Switch, but stop lying please.Or at least double check the facts.I dont to keep babysitting you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

People that expect a lot of Switch games appearing will be disillusioned. Bomberman and DQH1-2 might appear sometime, but the others are unlikely. And I repeat that Zelda will concentrate most of the launch sales. We should not expect big numbers for anything not named Zelda. 

The differences between Wii's launch and Switch are that Japanese could choose between Wii Sports, Wii Play and Zelda on that time. And since everyone wanted to try the new controller and play tennis, Twilight Princess was relegated to the background. This time is not the same because 1-2-Switch does not have the same impact, and Zelda becomes the star of this launch.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Impressive Zelda numbers! And go monster hunter!

Also loving the new color scheme!

Nautilus said:
Aerys said:
So you understand what i mean, itll have less impact Bécause people who wanted to play it already did for thé most part.

*facepalm*

The ps4 sold 46k that week, while the PS3 sold 9k.Here is the source:

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/media-create-sales-22315-3115

The boost was about 20k, with next week that number falling to 33k(the normal before that was around 25k).If you consider that big, then you have really low standards.Anyways, it is a port of a game launching on march that is a month that not everyone has money to spend, like Nuvendil said.Add to the fact that is competing against Zelda, and thats why the game *may* not sell that well.

I get that you dont like the Switch, but stop lying please.Or at least double check the facts.I dont to keep babysitting you.

I think he's speaking about the Metal Slime bundle that came out in December 2014.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/23/the-dragon-quest-metal-slime-edition-ps4-sold-38000-units-in-japan/

Oh yes! I like the darker blue for the PS4! And wow! Its been ages since COMG thread felt alive! Nintendo totally underestimated the US and Japan........ or they did that on purpose........

Pocky Lover Boy!