By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

small44 said:
think-man said:
small44 said:
PS4 preorder is open today in Japon

http://gematsu.com/2013/10/playstation-4-pre-orders-open-today-in-japan

Hope we will see Yakuza when the chart will be refresh in 10 days

Man the launch games in Japan just suck. Hardly anything that is going to interest the Japanese people.

This is the Playstation 2 launch line up

PS4 launch line up look better

Many people bought PS2 in Japan during launch without any games, just for watching movies on DVD, like DVD Player. It's widely known fact. But still, Ridge Racer V sold around 300,000 FW.

Around the Network
Meret said:
small44 said:
think-man said:
small44 said:

Man the launch games in Japan just suck. Hardly anything that is going to interest the Japanese people.

Many people bought PS2 in Japan during launch without any games, just for watching movies on DVD, like DVD Player. It's widely known fact. But still, Ridge Racer V sold around 300,000 FW.

PS2 had Ridge Racer PS4 has  Yakuza and i'm sure even PS4 will sold well without game in launch

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

pezus said:
GTA through the roof!

Every now and again on my iPad it takes absolutely forever to load and freezes when I try to send a post through. So I press the button again. Half the time the initial post is sent, half the time it isn't. So, yeah.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

small44 said:
Meret said:
small44 said:
think-man said:
small44 said:

PS2 had Ridge Racer PS4 has  Yakuza and i'm sure even PS4 will sold well without game in launch

RRV was exclusive, Yakuza - no. And of course, PS4 will sell great during launch (Vita, 3DS, Wii U, all of them enjoyed great openings), but nowhere near PS2.

What color should be the PS4? A darker red or maybe purple or another color?
For the XBO I'll use the same color as for the 360 but we'll more than likely see both PS3 and PS4 games on the same chart so I can't do the same for that one. Help!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
What color should be the PS4? A darker red or maybe purple or another color?
For the XBO I'll use the same color as for the 360 but we'll more than likely see both PS3 and PS4 games on the same chart so I can't do the same for that one. Help!

YES, Purple can be its color =D

You should totally try black with white text.

Consensus on black?

Black is perfect, its impotent, it says " hello, the king is back "

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Lol fine, go with black. It will stand out the most