By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

There are lots of interesting things to comment. This time is about Splatoon and Yo-Kai Watch.

Tower Records in Shibuya, stores dedicated mostly to the music industry, has dedicated the summer sales to Splatoon. They have since very big ads out-of-store to boards where you can write messages to Callie. They even have on their sections about music, just above the shelves, advertisements using Splatoon characters for their Summer Sale.

At Santy Shop, Yo-Kai Watch 3 is the main theme. Don't worry about COMG! pre-orders. It's clear that the game will have a lower opening than the past entry, but the advertisement outside the Niigata prefecture is getting bigger each day.

However, they also have used some space on shelves for Pokémon Sun and Moon, games that will be available for pre-orders the same day of the Yo-Kai Watch release.

Around the Network

Omg, you still have Tower Records in Japan? Jealous.

Kresnik said:
Omg, you still have Tower Records in Japan? Jealous.

And it's very big let me tell you. It can't compite with Tsutaya or Bic Camera, but it's kinda important, especially for music. It's on par with HMV, I would say.

horuhe said:

And it's very big let me tell you. It can't compite with Tsutaya or Bic Camera, but it's kinda important, especially for music. It's on par with HMV, I would say.

The one in New York was incredible.  When I went back there a few years ago and it had shut down I was pretty devestated.  Enjoy them while you can :P

Lol the day after I say to TOLU that boutros is usually quick he goes afk!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

So can i post it already? :p

It's not even a Friday and Boutros is partying?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ryng_Tolu said:
Kerotan said:

So can i post it already? :p

You should post it :P

Well then... 16 days left:

Yokai Watch 2 - 828pt (+18pt)
Yokai Watch Busters - 493pt (+3pt)
Yokai Watch 3 - 300pt (+3pt)

FFXV got 10p today!