By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

DQH2 is doing soooo bad!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Just bring us Dragon Quest XI already. Enough spin-offs.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I think DQH2 is supposed to be the last spinoff until DQXI hits, if I'm not mistaken.

Knowing SE though, they could shit out another one before then (depending on when it launches).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I think DQH2 is supposed to be the last spinoff until DQXI hits, if I'm not mistaken.

Knowing SE though, they could shit out another one before then (depending on when it launches).

Thankfully DQ11 is early next year.  Because they probably would of had DQH3 by then.  Hopefully DQ builders 2 is end of next year and DQH3 if they do it is sometime 2018. 

In fairness it's doing exactly how you would expect going by previous masou games.  It's definitely not doing bad. 

As a side note for DQH2, I feel like Square Enix put the game on the Vita to make the drop from its predecessor less prominent, but it seems like it hasn't done all that much. Overall, the game is barely keeping up with the PS4 version of DQH. Usually when musou games get sequels, it's about a 50% drop with each being on one platform.

DQH2 is on 3 platforms as opposed to DQH which was on 2, and it's looking at about a 70% drop going by these charts. That's not really good.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Last Omega Force game we had on the chart was Attack on Titan and COMG really underrepresented it.

PSV: 30pts on last day -> 62,111 FW from MC
PS4: Less than 25pts on last day -> 61,156 FW from MC
PS3: Less than 25pts on last day -> 27,415 FW from MC

So the question is whether DQHII will perform like that or more like other Dragon Quest games (which are usually not underrepresented on COMG). It won't have the same ratio as Attack on Titan of course but I wouldn't read that much into COMG points for that game. It's still going to have a >50% drop but that's expected for Musou or Musou-like games.

Boutros said:

Last Omega Force game we had on the chart was Attack on Titan and COMG really underrepresented it.

PSV: 30pts on last day -> 62,111 FW from MC
PS4: Less than 25pts on last day -> 61,156 FW from MC
PS3: Less than 25pts on last day -> 27,415 FW from MC

So the question is whether DQHII will perform like that or more like other Dragon Quest games (which are usually not underrepresented on COMG). It won't have the same ratio as Attack on Titan of course but I wouldn't read that much into COMG points for that game. It's still going to have a >50% drop but that's expected for Musou or Musou-like games.

Yeah AOT ended up with a grand lifetime total.  Comg can often severely under estimate the sales 

Hope to see higher points tomorrow, where is the standard version of persona?

VXIII said:

Btw thank you for keep track of point changes and putting it in visual form.

You can reduce the graph too or make a graph in graph with main grah starting from day 135 n smaller inside graph starting from beginning.