By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Good to see both versions of Dragon's Crown charts!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

what does COMG means?

Five weeks until the next big refresh... Pretty quiet time of the year

Oh well at least we got another vita game. And EDF EDF

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Boutros said:
Soriku said:

From hiska on GAF.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58874749&postcount=240

Some retailer's first day impressions:

GamesMaya:

Shin Megami Tensei IV > Kamen Rider: Battride War > Valhalla Knights > Resident Evil Revelations > Terraria

Azalyn:

Shin Megami Tensei IV - 30 copies sold
Kamen Rider: Battride War - 24 copies sold (Sold out)
Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3) - 19 copies sold
Valhalla Knights 3 - 10 copies
Terraria - 3 copies (Sold out)

Osakaking:

Shin Megami Tensei IV first, then Valhalla Knights 3 and Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider is selling more than expected.

Yosipooh:

Kamen Rider and Terraria sold out. Terraria had just few copies but Kamen Rider was very popular. They had a lot of stock for SMTIV so no sold out yet.

Tadapon:

Shin Megami Tensei IV 40% sellthrough (bundle sold out)
Resident Evil Revelations 40% sellthrough
Kamen Rider (Limited edition) 80% sellthrough
Kamen Rider (standard) 70% sellthrough
Valhalla Knights 3 50% sellthrough

Nice!

I wish we could have that info every week!

Thanks, I'll try to do it every week, but there's no major release until the end of june, so I think until then I won't do it.

I add another blog that in Neogaf is believed to be pretty accurate:

Sellthrough:

Shin Megami Tensei IV - 60-70% (this blog is expecting around 200k FW and 300k LTD)

Kamen Rider: Battride War (LE) - High High High very High

Kamen Rider: Battride War (Standard) - 80%

Valhalla Knights 3 - 70% (He guesses helped by Vita price cut)

Resident Evil: Revelations - 40% (Not bad number but big shipment)

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
Is Pokemon X/Y available for pre-orders in Japan?

If it was, it'd be number one by now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

For some reason the U.S doesn't pre-order Pokemon as much though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Conegamer said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

For some reason the U.S doesn't pre-order Pokemon as much though.

I don't know if the wider US audience know if it's up for pre-order, though. There's no advertisement for it anywhere, so I expect it to ramp up dramatically in the coming months. 

Should get over 1mil pre-orders easily.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

benao87 said:

It's "meh" because it's meh. It has nothing to do with which console gets the release, when you see the big hitters in Japan, you'll simply look at the other games like meh. And please don't bring me the "You're a Nintendo fan, then you must hate Sony". I never overreacted with Luigi's mansion nor with tomodachi, I even supported you in order to bring some sensibility to the thread.

I've been following this thread long before you even created your account, and I already told you that IMO you overreact for small bumps here and there. It's ok, you always try to look for the bright side, and even try to see the things that you consider Nintendo fans will like. But, you can't judge me if i'm not impressed by the numbers.

It just seems like every time there's an update or even just a new game showing up, people say "Where's Monster Hunter?" or "Where's Pokemon?"

We know they'll come eventually.  We'll know they'll get pre-orders in the thousands then they'll release and sell into the millions.  They're on the only platform currently selling in Japan and their pedigree on COMG is excellent.

Sometimes I just wish another person or two would be happy with what actually shows up, rather than the collective "meh" we always get.

But, you're right.  I was out of line with that post so I can only say that I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.  It's very true what you said about Tomodachi and I just generalised, which I shouldn't have!

Farsala said:

Where did FF go? Thought it had points around there. 

It had 9 or 10 points last time we saw it, so not a single person must've pre-ordered it since then.  Perhaps they all learnt their lesson from Versus XIII.