By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Today is the Vita's day. Digimon and summon doing good and great to see a titan appear.

If the ps4 version isn't too far behind it might not bomb after all.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Pokkén Tournament: 41 days left and 24 points.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Entered the chart with 34 days left and 18 points.

So far, Pokkén is way ahead of XCX. Also, Xenoblade had a hard time at the chart. Lots of days with 0 points, and basically it only had a significant boost at the last 10 days.

The point ratio was really good for Xenoblade Chronicles X so its performance at COMG was kind of misleading. Pokkén is going to have to outperform it at COMG imo, considering the massive preorders from previous pokémon fans.

Finally, AoT shows up.
And good job Digimon !

Very nice day!
Great boost from Digimon on PS Vita, can't remember that the last Digimon had any day with 6 points.
Summon Night 6 and Dark Souls 3 with a good day too. And finally Attack on Titan!!!

Farsala said:
Decent Saturday, Attack on Titan finally shows. The other SKU's are probably close behind. This game probably will only sell similar to Arslan.

Don't think that this game will do similar to Arslan.
Attack on Titan has 6 different SKU's on COMG, so it makes it really for the game to chart. Attack on Titan still can sell well imo.

Around the Network

Well, nice day for Vita today, which is a little odd for a weekend which is normally when we get Nintendo games shooting up.

Still, Digimon are targeting kids more with this one I believe, so kinda understand that.

Nice to see Attack on Titan finally show up. I did wonder if Vita version would sell more, with the still-active userbase and plethora of anime IP's already on the platform. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I hope it doesn't bomb too badly :(

Miku is really failing this time around. Vita has a strong March (although made up of existing franchises), I hope games like that don't get lost in the shuffle.

Dr.Vita said:
Farsala said:
Decent Saturday, Attack on Titan finally shows. The other SKU's are probably close behind. This game probably will only sell similar to Arslan.

Don't think that this game will do similar to Arslan.
Attack on Titan has 6 different SKU's on COMG, so it makes it really for the game to chart. Attack on Titan still can sell well imo.

By similar I don't mean the same though. SKUs being split really evenly besides the PS3. And quite low sales in comparison to other Koei-Tecmo mainstays.

Days Left

SMT IV

SMT IV: Final

6 137 78
5 147 81
4 153 82
3 155  
2 158  
1 162  

Sadly almost no movement today. Also nice to see AoT finally show up, though this late in the game... that doesn't bode well. 

i think dark souls will have sales in japan like bloodborne

YSO predictions

01. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final < 100k (average 90k)
02. [PSV] Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo < 40k (average 30k) - Week 3
03. [PSV] Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo < 30k (average 25k) - Week 3
00. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles Remastered < 25k (average 20k)

[Source]