By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SFV and AoT are going to bomb impressively hard based on their non-existence in pre-orders anywhere.

Around the Network
Vena said:
SFV and AoT are going to bomb impressively hard based on their non-existence in pre-orders anywhere.

Just Cause didn't chart but still sold 33k. SF is no longer big in Japan but it's too early to call bomb.  

Yeah..... I guess Attack On Titan isn't that popular to make the game sell well. But I dont think One Piece games sell that well either (correct me if im wrong). And they are the two biggest manga seller series.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It is time to move KanColle!

Jranation said:
Yeah..... I guess Attack On Titan isn't that popular to make the game sell well. But I dont think One Piece games sell that well either (correct me if im wrong). And they are the two biggest manga seller series.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors sold 665k first week and 850k LTD.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

I guess its just on the PS4. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

Do you think attack on titan would sell gangbusters if they chose the pc/xbox/wii u instead of psv/ps4/ps3? 

OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:
Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

Do you think attack on titan would sell gangbusters if they chose the pc/xbox/wii u instead of psv/ps4/ps3? 

I think you should stop picking arguments where there aren't any. He never said anything like that. anyone can see what he means/assumes is that the game is only on Ps4 and nothing else. no ps3 no vita so that's why it hasn't charted. That's what I interpret atleast.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

the fan are in 3ds

Attack On Titan 92,682(409,244)

uran10 said:
OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:
Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

I think you should stop picking arguments where there aren't any. He never said anything like that. anyone can see what he means/assumes is that the game is only on Ps4 and nothing else. no ps3 no vita so that's why it hasn't charted. That's what I interpret atleast.

Lol were talking about attack on titan not Street fighter 5. FYI it's on ps3/vita/ps4 just like I said!  

BTW I prefer the term debate not argument.