By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
Miku isn't doing so hot, is it?

It's not. I got my number mixed up when I did a comparison a few days ago. Instead of going to the archive I just went back to the page in this thread that had F 2nd with the same amount of days left but it must have been delayed. This is actually how Diva X is doing in comparison.

Project Diva f - 41pts

Project Diva F 2nd - 42pts

Project Diva X - 21pts

Not good.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
Kresnik said:
Miku isn't doing so hot, is it?

It's not. I got my number mixed up when I did a comparison a few days ago. Instead of going to the archive I just went back to the page in this thread that had F 2nd with the same amount of days left but it must have been delayed. This is actually how Diva X is doing in comparison.

Project Diva f - 41pts

Project Diva X - 21pts

Not good.

Its because the japanese want the new thing! Project Diva Callie&Marie lol

tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:

Project Diva f - 41pts

Project Diva X - 21pts

Not good.

Just like the Japanese wanted Yo-kai Just Dance! :)

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:

Project Diva f - 41pts

Project Diva X - 21pts

Not good.

Just like the Japanese wanted Yo-kai Just Dance! :)

YW Dance was a disgrace, it had potential. Its the same as Amiibo Festival... such terrible things lol. Jokes aside i can see ^ being big, the squid sisters are becoming so damn popular. Maybe have a cameo or something lol.

Wow, I haven't been on this thread in over 1,000 posts! (tag)

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network
PowerXXX said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Not bad for dragon quest, but a bit late

Better late than never.

That's right, but i hoped for (many) more pre-orders, but maybe it will have some legs

Gooooo Dragon Quest Builders and KanColle Beast!!!

Btw I am pretty sure that Attack on Titan will appear in the charts in the coming days.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
PowerXXX said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Not bad for dragon quest, but a bit late

Better late than never.

That's right, but i hoped for (many) more pre-orders, but maybe it will have some legs

I too was expecting more pre-orders but there are some things that we should consider. DQ games that are not traditional RPGs are not debuting so hot. Thearythmym DQ bombed so hard that from second week shops were selling it with a 60% discount and i don't think it crossed the 100k. Meanwhile FF did well.

Even Swords on Wii debuted with 280-300k despite being the first DQ game on a Nintendo home console since the SNES days. The only DQ spin off games that did well are Monsters and Heroes. The first can be considered a traditional RPG and the second an action RPG. 

Toriko DQ games debuted with sub 400k but had strong legs. Maybe Builders will have a similar performance. It looks like it will debut with 200k-250k without counting the digital which could change the picture a lot because crafting games sold very well on PSNetwork (Terraria, Minecraft).

For me if Builders manages to sell more than 500k it will be a success. 

Still no Street Fighter V ? That's not good.