By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I wonder if the normal edition of Kancolle could hit 400 points if it keeps like that.....

Around the Network

Miku isn't doing so hot, is it?

So, in other words, even if Kancolle is at 322 points and still growing, there's no chance for a 300k opening?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

So, in other words, even if Kancolle is at 322 points and still growing, there's no chance for a 300k opening?

Doubtfull. But IMO a 150k+ opening is still plausable.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Another good day for builders and kancolle. Nice seeing the vita dominate over a good period of time

Around the Network

Still nice to see SMT IV Final getting points here and there. My wish would be to have it get over 100 but I guess we will have to see where it ends up. Speaking of which I should poke around to see were SMT IV ended point-wise as well.

JetSetter said:
Still nice to see SMT IV Final getting points here and there. My wish would be to have it get over 100 but I guess we will have to see where it ends up. Speaking of which I should poke around to see were SMT IV ended point-wise as well.

162 iirc

The demo for DQB seems to have worked in getting people interested in the game. Why was it only released one week before the actual release though?

anamme said:
The demo for DQB seems to have worked in getting people interested in the game. Why was it only released one week before the actual release though?

Because this is the normal, and most of other games also release it around one week before the launch.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
anamme said:

Because this is the normal, and most of other games also release it around one week before the launch.

Ah fair enough :)

You see game demos released early in the West, so I figured it would be the same case in Japan.