By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
tak13 said:

Early...What?
These are week 47  (16/11/-22/11) numbers....

LOL nevermind!

Are you infatuated...? :P:P:PP

Around the Network

It seems like we have another Monster for a couple of days...

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
It seems like we have another Monster for a couple of days...

Yep and then a couple of battleships for a couple of month the way it looks

I think Mario and luigi paper jam will probably have a bigger than expected/normal  ratio... 1:1500... so 30 * 1500=45k

Not great but somewhat decent and not so poor as with a lower ratio... I would wish a xenoblade chronicles 3D situation, i.e 1:2300 27*2300=62k and given that MLP will end up with 30+, 30*2300=69k...

And It will be definitely benefited from holidays...

Around the Network

Keep going fallout and gundam!

i wonder what ratio fallout will have? After Battlefront i'm not sure what to expect.

hoggin' all the action, I see...

has not hype the shin megami x fire emblem in Japan ?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
has not hype the shin megami x fire emblem in Japan ?

As seen with Super Mario Maker, Nintendo doesn't seem to advertise its games until the very end. Wait a few more weeks.

That said, and someone feel free to educate me on Japanese buying seasons, but does December 26th strike anyone else as a really weird day to release a game?

SpokenTruth said:
patronmacabre said:

As seen with Super Mario Maker, Nintendo doesn't seem to advertise its games until the very end. Wait a few more weeks.

That said, and someone feel free to educate me on Japanese buying seasons, but does December 26th strike anyone else as a really weird day to release a game?

Best day of the year in Japan.  Their biggest week of sales is always the final week.

Biggest days are 23rd and 24th (Wed and Thu). After 25 sales slow down. Still, there's New Year Sales on January 2nd and 3rd.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/