By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Skullwaker said:

Days Left

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

19 42 85
18 47 86
17 50 88
16 50 90
15 52 91
14 52 91
13 53 92
12 63 97
11 67 105
10 70  
9 74  
8 79  
7 84  
6 94  
5 110  
4 113  
3 119  
2 122  
1 129  

Go Super Mario Maker, go! 90pt doesn't seem totally impossible now. Just needs a 7, 6 and another 7 to get there.

Pokemon SMD is outpacing GTI by an impressive amount. Usually second installments on a platform don't perform better than their predecessor, so it'll be interesting to see the ratio.

( Totally,deserved)
Unless,the second installment is far better than the first!

Here we have that case!:P This installment gets back to the roots of  the series and fixes the omissions and mistakes of GTI,is the PMD 3ds should have from  the beginning,PMD GTI wasn't bad but compared to the games of gba/ds,it was underwhelming and alienating,for reasons that I have pointed out several times,and I will repeat a few of them..

Only 5 pokemon options for starters(the three of 5th gen along with pikachu and axew),just 144 pokemon appear in the game,paradoxically 288 pokemon are recruitable,few legendaries(some weren't capturable)/special missions(some of them are small) as a result having a short(regarding previous installments) and shallow story,in previous games you could choose one of all the existing starters,plus pikachu and riolu,you meet all pokemon and legendary pokemon,which are recruitable,they had many and difficult special missions and a deep/long/connected appealing story,for instance  PMD explorers of darkness/time could even make you cry and thrill you with their touchy story,suspense,and sudden plot twists of them,in GTI you can get bored/yawn sometimes(I might exaggerate though)!Plus,that now PSMD includes all the new things that 6th gen/pokemon X & Y brought,GTI  was released when  Nintendo hadn't introduced the 6th gen...

Around the Network

Is MHX setting a MH-spin-off record? O.o

I know even MH spin off titles sell amazingly well, but this game is almost 3 months away from release and is already above 750pts. O.o

Maybe it'll end up with more than 2.5k pts.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

tak13 said:
Skullwaker said:

Days Left

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

19 42 85
18 47 86
17 50 88
16 50 90
15 52 91
14 52 91
13 53 92
12 63 97
11 67 105
10 70  
9 74  
8 79  
7 84  
6 94  
5 110  
4 113  
3 119  
2 122  
1 129  

Go Super Mario Maker, go! 90pt doesn't seem totally impossible now. Just needs a 7, 6 and another 7 to get there.

Pokemon SMD is outpacing GTI by an impressive amount. Usually second installments on a platform don't perform better than their predecessor, so it'll be interesting to see the ratio.

Totally,deserved!
Unless,the second installment is far better than the first...And here we have that case!:P This installment gets back to the roots of series and fixed the omission and mistakes of GTI,is the PMD 3ds should have from  the beginning,PMD GTI wasn't bad but compared to the games of gba/ds,it was underwhelming and alienating,for reasons that I have pointed out several times,and I will repeat a few of them..

Only 5 pokemon options for starters(the three of 5th gen along with pikachu,just 144 pokemon appear in the game but paradoxically 288 pokemon are recruitable,few legendaries(some weren't capturable)/special missions as a result having a short(regarding previous installments) and shallow story e.t.c,when in the previous games you could choose one of all the existing starters,you meet all pokemon and legendary pokemon,which are recruitable too,they had many and difficult special missions and a deep/long/connected.appealing story,for instance  PMD explorers of darkness/time could even make you cry and thrill you with their touchy story,suspense,and sudden plot twists of them,in GTI you can get bored/yawn sometimes(I might exaggerate though)!Plus that now,PSMD includes all then new things that 6th gen/pokemon X & Y brought,GTI released when  Nintendo hadn't introduced the 6th gen...

Yeah I remeber how it used to be big in Japan. Explorers did 600k FW in Japan, but the last game was horrible from what I've heard. Seems the 3DS will keep grinding more big seller even in 2016.

Also seriously Youkai Watch Dance? FFS

Bad day for ps4 games, hope this will change after TGS

Yay, Tokyo Xanadu & World Trigger represent. World Trigger *might* do better than your usual Bamco anime stuff, although it may just be COMG over-representing.

Tokyo Xanadu is doing well, however, if we consider previous Falcom points: sales ratios.

YSO seems to have over-predicted DQVIII a bit.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

YSO seems to have over-predicted DQVIII a bit.

Not really:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176294118

And YSO use Famitsu for their predictions.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

kopstudent89 said:
tak13 said:

( Totally,deserved)
Unless,the second installment is far better than the first!

Here we have that case!:P This installment gets back to the roots of  the series and fixes the omissions and mistakes of GTI,is the PMD 3ds should have from  the beginning,PMD GTI wasn't bad but compared to the games of gba/ds,it was underwhelming and alienating,for reasons that I have pointed out several times,and I will repeat a few of them..

Only 5 pokemon options for starters(the three of 5th gen along with pikachu and axew),just 144 pokemon appear in the game,paradoxically 288 pokemon are recruitable,few legendaries(some weren't capturable)/special missions(some of them are small) as a result having a short(regarding previous installments) and shallow story,in previous games you could choose one of all the existing starters,plus pikachu and riolu,you meet all pokemon and legendary pokemon,which are recruitable,they had many and difficult special missions and a deep/long/connected appealing story,for instance  PMD explorers of darkness/time could even make you cry and thrill you with their touchy story,suspense,and sudden plot twists of them,in GTI you can get bored/yawn sometimes(I might exaggerate though)!Plus,that now PSMD includes all the new things that 6th gen/pokemon X & Y brought,GTI  was released when  Nintendo hadn't introduce the 6th gen...

Yeah I remeber how it used to be big in Japan. Explorers did 600k FW in Japan, but the last game was horrible from what I've heard. Seems the 3DS will keep grinding more big seller even in 2016.

Also seriously Youkai Watch Dance? FFS

Oh my god,I wasn't remembering that...Huge!Let's wish for PSMD to reach or to be near 1m...

Which is hard,Explorers of sky sold 444k and Gates to infinity 464k,which may show that the roof for the games of the series are at 500k anymore...

However,I can see PSMD smashing that and ending  up with 600k-700k,given that it outpaces gti by a good margin and the other things I aforesaid(like including  thenew things that Nintendo introduced with Pokemon x/y release)!

hiska-kun said:

Not really:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176294118

And YSO use Famitsu for their predictions.

For second week.  Didn't they have it at < 130k?  would have to take a great points to sales ratio to reach that.  Although certainly possible, I guess (hasn't it done better in Tsutaya?)

So...MH4G was only getting started at this point (83 days out), and MH4 had 1097 points...by this point.

MHX thus far has...773. Is MHX really launching that late?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Flop Eater...