By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Good day!

God Eater: Resurrection starts moving (around the same time when God Eater 2: Rage Burst started moving). I guess pre-orders opened? I really hope God Eater: Resurrection or KanColle Kai will get bundled with PS Vita, maybe a TGS announcement? And I hope that God Eater 3 will come 2016 to PS Vita and that we will se God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst getting localized. ^^

Tokyo Xanadu finally moving! I think this game has a chance to sell 200k+ in Japan (both Legend of Heroes game sold 200k+ on PS3 and PS Vita). Let's hope that this game can also boost PS Vita hardware.

Around the Network

At this rate, Super Mario Maker will easily beat 3D World.

Also, the hardware bundle got another boost on Amazon JP. Things are looking good.

forethought14 said:
Wonder if Mario can get to 100 points....probably not...

Not really, but it surely will be near it. More than 80 points is a lock, right now.

horuhe said:
forethought14 said:

Not really, but it surely will be near it. More than 80 points is a lock, right now.

Well it does have more than 1 SKU, so it's possible it could make it. That's if the other SKU's show up on the charts. 

Dr.Vita said:

Good day!

God Eater: Resurrection starts moving (around the same time when God Eater 2: Rage Burst started moving). I guess pre-orders opened? I really hope God Eater: Resurrection or KanColle Kai will get bundled with PS Vita, maybe a TGS announcement? And I hope that God Eater 3 will come 2016 to PS Vita and that we will se God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst getting localized. ^^

Tokyo Xanadu finally moving! I think this game has a chance to sell 200k+ in Japan (both Legend of Heroes game sold 200k+ on PS3 and PS Vita). Let's hope that this game can also boost PS Vita hardware.

I hope for all of that.. But I see pretty dire the release of GE2B already... with the PS4 version I though the Gamescon would have been the perfet scenario for a Anouncement.. But Namo failed to us -.- And Doubt they want to release Resurretion first or together with GE2B... But in Japan bundles with those two games should be a must.. that probably will happen...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
forethought14 said:
horuhe said:
forethought14 said:

Well it does have more than 1 SKU, so it's possible it could make it. That's if the other SKU's show up on the charts. 

Yeah, of course. I wasn't counting the SKUs, but those are unlike to show, imo.

Btw, I think next game to appear in COMG! is Utawarerumono for PS4.

That's more like it SMM!

I feel like Kancolle it's been in the chart for months. Anyway, like some already said, surprising to see star wars so early especially because I remember the numbers of the franchise were pretty low (at least the ones on vgc, don't know if they are correct).

Dr.Vita said:

Good day!

Preorders opened a long time ago, actually.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Days Left

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

19 42 85
18 47 86
17 50 88
16 50 90
15 52 91
14 52 91
13 53 92
12 63  
11 67  
10 70  
9 74  
8 79  
7 84  
6 94  
5 110  
4 113  
3 119  
2 122  
1 129  

Good day for SMM! Hoping for 90pt, but that may be a bit difficult with only 5 days left. MHX still slaying. I really wonder what it will end with in points.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread