By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Monster Hunter X isn't slowing down!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Monster Hunter X isn't slowing down!!!!

This works well with your sig gif

A nice green day. Eggsellent.

Cool day for metal gear, hope it doesn't slow down again

I'm surprised Mario Maker hasn't entered yet

Around the Network

is Super Mario maker available to pre-order? if so, yeah no interest at all...

Switch!!!

Is there already the possibility in japan to pre-order "exist archive" for ps4?

fedfed said:

1st of all Mario doesn't exactly light up the comg chartz

2nd It has a hardware bundle and multiple different SKUs after that.

When you consider all that it probably wont show up until about 2 weeks before release.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Good day for MGS V. Hopefully, we see an uptick in interest in the last month prior to its release. Perhaps a lot of people are hesitant to buy a PS4 prior to the game's release? Eh, that's probably just wishful thinking, especially since the PS3 version looks quite excellent (I think the PS4 version looks fantastic, but I still have some trouble telling the difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions just by looking at screenshots).

I did say that Mario Maker would either take Japan by storm of be met with a fiery blaze of meh. Even if it doesn't do particularly fantastically, I think the fact that the Wii U is still seeing significantly boosted sales from the god-beast that is Splatoon means that Mario Maker might ride its coattails. My suspicion is that Nintendo made Mario Maker as an incredibly cheap-to-develop, low-risk, high-reward-potential game.

fedfed said:

It's currently #27, #50 and #60 on Amazon Japan without a discount on the physical version and without the bundle.

It's doing fine, and it's not like Mario is a franchise known to make a big appearance on COMG. Plus, like uran said, it's split into several SKUs and a hardware bundle, which isn't tracked on COMG.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread