By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Jranation said:
An okay day today. It loks like FE had a good run. Hoping for 280k+ FW (digital sales would high though) Kancolle and DQ doing good there.

I'm willing to bet it makes it over 300K.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Jranation said:
An okay day today. It loks like FE had a good run. Hoping for 280k+ FW (digital sales would high though) Kancolle and DQ doing good there.

After thinking about it, i dont really know how to predict the sales for this one. Since you can get the other story/side/game by downloading it. So if we say A person bought th WHite kingdom, but downloaded the 2nd side, does that count as 2 copies sold? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Clyde32 said:

After thinking about it, i dont really know how to predict the sales for this one. Since you can get the other story/side/game by downloading it. So if we say A person bought th WHite kingdom, but downloaded the 2nd side, does that count as 2 copies sold? 

Probably, but we wouldn't get data on that.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night more like Persona 4: Sleeping All Day

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

That's better, Ace Attorney!:)

Around the Network

Persona cry.

KanColle doesn't, at least! Makai Shin Trillion moving at last, too.

needing to bump this on my buddy

2 points for metal gear, this is how it must go:)

Persona is playing with our feels. Guess the COMGers couldn't keep up with all the swagga
But it's still a cheap game to make, and targeting a very niche segment, so 70k should be quite a nice opening for it.

Persona flop...
KanColle beast!!!