By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

KyleeStrutt said:
Index Period: June 8 - June 14, 2015 2015

[3DS] rhythm heaven The Best + - 223Pt
[3DS] Dragon Ball Z ultra Ultimate Fighter - 152pt
[WiiU] Splatoon - 106pt

This bump in COMG! stores only can mean that the game is going to hold that 50k next week, and that's pretty impressive.

Extreme Butouden overperforming in COMG! while it will bomb anyway. There hasn't been good comments about the game, so the game will underperform a lot.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
Slarvax said:

What about Resident Evil 5 and 6?

1m and 860k respectively, Splatoon isn't outselling those.

Not for a while, that's sure. But considering just how leggy (or should I say tentacly?) the game is, I wouldn't actually bet on this never happening. With digital sales we're already at 250k and it looks like for it's third week it might reach 300k, not considering any additional digital sales beyond the first eShop week.

Sales will slow down of course, but I think the game will be charting for quite some time and above 10k, meaning it will be halfway there (if not further) by the end of this year.

Bofferbrauer said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Not for a while, that's sure. But considering just how leggy (or should I say tentacly?) the game is, I wouldn't actually bet on this never happening. With digital sales we're already at 250k and it looks like for it's third week it might reach 300k, not considering any additional digital sales beyond the first eShop week.

Sales will slow down of course, but I think the game will be charting for quite some time and above 10k, meaning it will be halfway there (if not further) by the end of this year.

Don't think so. I'd be necessary a bundle with the game and a cutprice for that hardware before Christmas holidays, and perhaps it would be plausible. That's a fact. The game could easily outpass 500k, maybe 600k without that, but not much more.

benao87 said:
Ace Attorney, beasting, winning, waaaaa, hooooooo,

am I doing it right?

You forgot "slaying" :P

Seems that DMC4 SE will bomb which is not surprising.

Around the Network
horuhe said:
Bofferbrauer said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Don't think so. I'd be necessary a bundle with the game and a cutprice for that hardware before Christmas holidays, and perhaps it would be plausible. That's a fact. The game could easily outpass 500k, maybe 600k without that, but not much more.

A bundle would have helped a lot, that's for sure. As for the pricecut, who says for sure the Wii U won't get one until then? It's clearly in the realm of possible right now.

I think it can go both ways; Splatoon continuing to sell like hot cakes or dropping at some future point, never to recover it's sales. I guess we will see how it will turn out, but I doubt the drop will happen anytime soon.

Splatoon killing it!

KyleeStrutt said:
Slarvax said:

What about Resident Evil 5 and 6?

It probably will.

Bofferbrauer said:
KyleeStrutt said:

End of the year? I think you meant end of july.

Skullwaker said:
Splatoon with more points than last week? Wow.

I thought this would happen, so happy