By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Attorney's log day 3

Still no sign of the coveted prequel. Other forum members say we should worry....still not giving up hope.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

: ( See ya Stella Glow. It was nice seeing ya here. I`m hoping FE If starts picking up too...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Skullwaker said:
outlawauron said:
I'm pleasantly surprised how well it's done. The developer went bankrupt developing the game and Sega picked it up after imageepoch died. The fact that it may even start well is a victory in of itself.

That's true. I'm not sure what I was expecting tbh. Hopefully it opens well though, and the fact that it's getting localized is also a victory imo.

Very true. Atlus has been picking things outside of what I'd normally expect from them. Although, I'm personally skeptical if it'll be worth playing at all, but definitely one of the more interesting stories in a while.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Very true. Atlus has been picking things outside of what I'd normally expect from them. Although, I'm personally skeptical if it'll be worth playing at all, but definitely one of the more interesting stories in a while.

Have there been any impressions or reviews for it (outside of Famitsu)? At the very least, it looks unique. Very depressing that it'll remain Imageepoch's last release. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
outlawauron said:

Have there been any impressions or reviews for it (outside of Famitsu)? At the very least, it looks unique. Very depressing that it'll remain Imageepoch's last release. 

It`s interesting in that it sort of looks like their first game, Luminous Arc, which similar art styles and both revolving around witches. It`s kinda funny that they start and end with games being quite similar to each other.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
outlawauron said:

Only basing my impressions off of the gameplay videos and the history of the developer + their current status.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Skullwaker said:
outlawauron said:

If I'm not mistaken, yesterday 4Gamer posted a review on its website.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/294/G029403/20150601058/

Yeah, it's a little bit depressing all this stuff going on with this. At least, got a release date, and that's the important thing.

We need some fresh new games.

TheGoldenBoy said:
We need some fresh new games.

We just had splatoon, COMG Needs a break!!!

YSO predictions

Week 23, 2015 (June 1 - June 7)

[WIU] Splatoon [3DS] Stella Glow [PSV] Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus
Whats funny about this is that though YSO Prediction was right with splatoon first weeksales (said