By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Looks like COMG decided to be slightly less of a dick with If than with Splatoon and cancel preorders BEFORE the game launches. I still can't believe they actually waited to do that until after people came in to get their Splatoon preorders. I mean seriously, if you know your shipment is too small don't let people find out when they walk in to get their copy.

Around the Network

Persona 4 dancing:68pts(+1)
Persona 4 arena:72pts(+2)
Persona 4 golden:128pts
Persona Q:96pts(+4)

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

87 days left:

God Eater 2: RB - 20pt (+1)

KanColle Kai - 154pt (+1)

I really do wonder if NISA will pick up KanColle.

Gooo Persona and KanColle!!!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I really do wonder if NISA will pick up KanColle.

I would be surprised. The only real Western exposure was the anime that isn't licensed here. They could do a deal where they publish the anime and localize the game. That would be nifty.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

I would be surprised. The only real Western exposure was the anime that isn't licensed here. They could do a deal where they publish the anime and localize the game. That would be nifty.

That's what I'm thinking.  They do both anime & games, so it's the perfect opportunity for a franchise that is relatively large in Japan, and they seem pretty chummy with Kadokawa these days.

I'm really worried about Dai Gyakuten Saiban. It's going to bomb hard, isn't it ?

It's dead Jim.

... That boring, huh?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988