By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

It was so close to 150 points! Still it did a amazing job! Congrats Splatoon! And I've been thinkering with the ratios of past games to see various possibilities, aside of the 1p:1k ratio, and see how Splatoon could do.

- With Pikmin 3 ratio 1p: 1270 = 186k
- With XCX ratio 1p: 1240(aproximately) = 182k
- With MH3U ratio 1p: 1418(aproximately)* = 208k

* Though looking aroudn the old thread for the MH3U numbers, I saw something about some bundle, was there any or something like that?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Supposedly Splatoon's Shipment number is about 140k FW??? (Guy claiming on gaf)

That seems, kinda low no?

tbone51 said:

Supposedly Splatoon's Shipment number is about 140k FW??? (Guy claiming on gaf)

That seems, kinda low no?

that seems incredibly low and they are going to have to deal with sellouts if thats true

Splatoon, you did good! Decent last day. I hope we get something nice in the charts tomorrow.

So close.

At least Persona 4 has started moving all night.

Around the Network

Splatton did much better then exp. in point considering that this is not including bundles

Switch!!!

You were so close to 150 points, InkBoy, I guess Splatoon 2 : Double Ink will reach this score.

Now it's your time to show, Ace Attorney !

Hope to see soon the next ps4 games

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Hope to see soon the next ps4 games

I'm pretty clueless on PS4 release schedule in Japan, does it have any moderately big games coming this summer?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban today pls

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.