By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tagging again.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

The finish between SMT and Kamen Rider will be tight! I say SMT will just pip it at the last minute, but be somewhat ahead in actual sales.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Go SMT!

Click HERE and be happy 

Good, busy day.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Came back after a few days... Last of us not doing terribly for a new ip. SMT4 and Kamen (LE) having a nice battle. Jojo should be overtaken for a moment, then it might hold top until MH or pokemon. Toukiden vita better sell more then the PSP version.

Around the Network
Meret said:
How previous Kamen Rider games sold?

That COMG weekly chart is lol D: MH3G HD for Wii U, FFXIII-2, AKB 48+Me... :O

It's likely the stores had some sort promotion or clearance sale.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Boring. We need MH drama.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well "summer" can be as late as August, so they can easily hold pre-orders until mid June. Besides the budget version of MH3G is still charting, I guess they have no intention to kill those legs.
Late July and early August will be incredible to watch with Pokemon and MH4.

So, I don't really know where else to discuss this.  But you guys like numbers of Japanese games, so here's as good a place as any!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58212538&postcount=509

Marvelous AQL shipments up to March 31st:

[3DS] Rune Factory 4: 175k
[PSV] Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: 162k
[3DS] Senran Kagura Burst: 108k
[PSP] Fate/Extra CCC: 100k
[PSV] Muramasa Rebirth: 70k

Pretty nice for all of those games, really.  Rune Factory 4 doing especially well and; as people were saying in that NeoGaf thread; Senran Kagura on Vita was an excellent choice which seems to have paid of beautifully for them.

Kresnik said:

So, I don't really know where else to discuss this.  But you guys like numbers of Japanese games, so here's as good a place as any!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58212538&postcount=509

Marvelous AQL shipments up to March 31st:

[3DS] Rune Factory 4: 175k
[PSV] Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: 162k
[3DS] Senran Kagura Burst: 108k
[PSP] Fate/Extra CCC: 100k
[PSV] Muramasa Rebirth: 70k

Pretty nice for all of those games, really.  Rune Factory 4 doing especially well and; as people were saying in that NeoGaf thread; Senran Kagura on Vita was an excellent choice which seems to have paid of beautifully for them.

Nice numbers you got there ! Didn't expect Rune Factory to sell that much, Muramasa is doing greatly too, 100k is confirmed along with digitals

Valahala Knights getting nice numbers, but i don't have big hopes for the game.. the first ones didn't sell well and I don't understand the choice of game.