By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Looks like KanColle Kai sold out, considering that both the normal and the limited edition going down

Will we have a Wii game leading the pack in a few days?

Around the Network

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nuvendil said:
Slow day, but everything Nintendo still moving at least. Oddly enough, the last official word I saw on Bravely Second (which was only a couple days ago) was that it was ahead of Bravely Default in terms of preorders. Could COMG be non-representative? Or did Bravely Default do lower? Can we get some kind of comparison?

Comgnet is a small group with only 16 stores or so. Of course it's not representative.

Good Lucky Bravely... i know that the sales will not amazing, but plase, don't bombed...

Days Left
24 20 28
24 19 30
25 18 33
27 17 33
28 16 33
30 15 36
30 14 37
34 13 39
34 12 40
39 11 42
40 10 42
42 09 44
43 08 46
43 07 48
47 06
51 05
58 04
63 03
66 02
72 01

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Good Lucky Bravely... i know that the sales will not amazing, but plase, don't bombed...

It has more pre-orders on tsutaya than the first,anyway 67p isn't a bomb,it depends on  the ratio...

After the 1p:2200 of X3D,which ended with 26p end sold 57k first week...I stopped prejudging...

If it does not perfom well or rather satisfy our expectations,which could be possible in the slow sales week it released,the next week,which is the golden week holiday,it will probably compensate us then...

tak13 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It has more pre-orders on tsutaya than the first,anyway 67p isn't a bomb,it depends on  the ratio...

After the 1p:2200 of X3D,which ended with 26p end sold 57k first week...I stopped prejudging...

If it does not perfom well or rather satisfy our expectations,which could be possible in the slow sales week it released,the next week,which is the golden week holiday,it will probably compensate us then...

Hopped for +100,000 first week... we will see. :)

tak13 said:

Not to mention Mario Party 10, which didn't chart at all yet opened with 50k.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Seems like yesterday's two reservation of KanColle were cancelled because COMG surpassed the stock limit ?
Hopefully WiiU will benefit from the double X combo next week, surely going above 20k with that XCX bunduru

SnowPrince said:
Seems like yesterday's two reservation of KanColle were cancelled because COMG surpassed the stock limit ?
Hopefully WiiU will benefit from the double X combo next week, surely going above 20k with that XCX bunduru

I think that will be at 40,000 during the week ending 2 May.

Dragon Quest, XenoBlade bundle, golden week...

Too much for you?