By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
We should start taking bets on XCX's final tally + FW predictions.

Many first week predictions here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=201212&page=1

Around the Network

Move Faster Nintendo!!!!!!!!!

Bravely Second is such a flop. I'm disappointed.

Predict the next 4 games.....

I just want to see Rhythm Heaven and Black Kingdom!!!

Around the Network

Hoping XCX gets some big points in its final days. Bravely Second didn't really do that great. I predict we'll see Rhythm Heaven: The Best+, Tropico 5, Fire Emblem If: Black Kingdom and *wild random guess* The Great Ace Attorney.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

XCX
pretty good
*insert obama face here*

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Slow day, but everything Nintendo still moving at least. Oddly enough, the last official word I saw on Bravely Second (which was only a couple days ago) was that it was ahead of Bravely Default in terms of preorders. Could COMG be non-representative? Or did Bravely Default do lower? Can we get some kind of comparison?

Nuvendil said:
Slow day, but everything Nintendo still moving at least. Oddly enough, the last official word I saw on Bravely Second (which was only a couple days ago) was that it was ahead of Bravely Default in terms of preorders. Could COMG be non-representative? Or did Bravely Default do lower? Can we get some kind of comparison?

I heard the same. I'd like to know more about this as well.

Xenoblade X getting something at least, but it needs to like, do more. Bravely Second looks kinda wimpy. KanColle is now Bombacolle.