By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

JESUS CHRIST! O.o

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
Huh. Black and White actually opened higher than that, but they first charted a good two weeks closer to launch.

can you do a comparison? or at least give me the database/etc! If you can of course

There won't be anything to compare for two weeks. Black and White charted 49 days before release.

But this is where I got it, since you're curious.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
Huh. Black and White actually opened higher than that, but they first charted a good two weeks closer to launch.

can you do a comparison? or at least give me the database/etc! If you can of course

There won't be anything to compare for two weeks. Black and White charted 49 days before release.

But this is where I got it, since you're curious.

cool, how about the others? Can you tell me the page if it isn't too much trouble? that means pokemon BW with a much larger install base did just 100 more with alot less days! pretty good!

FUCK NO. LAST WEEK. LMAO

August 4 2013 - July 29, 2013: Index Period

[3DS] Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life - 125pt
[3DS] Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure - 45pt
[3DS] Tomodachi Collection new life - 41pt
[Vita] Dragons Crown - 40pt
[PS3] hundred cavalry and witch (Limited Edition) - 39Pt
[3DS] Ace Attorney 5 39pt -
[PS3] Dragon's Crown - 34pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch - 34pt
[PS3] KILLER IS DEAD PREMIUM EDITION - 28Pt
[Vita] MIND ≒ 0 (Mind / zero) - 27Pt
[PS3] Earth Defense Force 4 - 26Pt
[WiiU] Pikmin 3 - 19Pt
[3DS] Animal Crossing Tobidase - 19pt
[Wii] "drumstick and drum" Bundle Tatsujin Wii ultra-luxury version of the drum - 16pt
[PSP] God Eater Burst PSP the Best - 14pt
[PS3] Metro Last Light - 14pt
[3DS] make cheeks Chan Town Punipuni play with!!!! - 13pt
[3DS] Luigi Mansion 2 - 13pt
[3DS] Donkey Kong Returns 3D - 12pt
[WiiU] Lego City Undercover - 11pt

great legs for Pikmin 3 and Lego!

Click HERE and be happy 

tbone51 said:

cool, how about the others? Can you tell me the page if it isn't too much trouble? that means pokemon BW with a much larger install base did just 100 more with alot less days! pretty good!

It was at the bottom of page 100.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

It was at the bottom of page 100.

thankx i'll be making the chart later on

Lol at Pokémon X outperforming Pokémon Y. Yveltal > Xerneas.

forest-spirit said:
309pts combined? Hm, decent opening I guess. Could be worse.

That's right. Play it off cooly. We can't get over excited for these sales.

tbone51 said:

Great, I was hoping somebody would do that. Once the games release, I'd also love to see weekly sales comparisons vs Black/White and Diamond/Pearl. Maybe even earlier gens for Japan. If nobody else does it, I might.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

Great, I was hoping somebody would do that. Once the games release, I'd also love to see weekly sales comparisons vs Black/White and Diamond/Pearl. Maybe even earlier gens for Japan. If nobody else does it, I might.

wtf? im going to make a chart now, but the last 7 days of pokemon bw is weird? it went down each day or stay the same. then it opened up with less points than last day O.o?