By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
By the way Troll, are you using Excel for these charts? And how do you proceed to convert in images?

I was literally about to ask this. 

Am interested how the graphs are made as well. 

Around the Network

Good Saturday!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Aerys said:
It would be impressive if Bloodborne had close end numbers considering there was 10 times more PS3 last year

Total consoles sold isn't very important for a game like Bloodborne. Just have to hope the fanbase has moved over to next-gen.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wait, if he doesn't just save them as images how does Boutros posts the charts?

Does he screencap?

Anywho, as said above, just copy the chart in excel then paste in paint, its simple.

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
By the way Troll, are you using Excel for these charts? And how do you proceed to convert in images?

If you don't mind me answering, using excel, after making the chart you just need to "cut" it.
Then "paste" it on Paint and save as a image.
As I'm not sure if this is the exact translation to the english, CTRL + X on Excel then CTRL + V on Paint.
That's a way to do it, not sure if it's how he does it, but it works.

Yeah I asked because there's a much easier way to do this lol

You can Copy as Picture directly in Excel and then choose Bitmap format. Then all you have to do is paste it here.

Otherwise it's a very tedious process especially if you do it every day lol

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Aerys said:
It would be impressive if Bloodborne had close end numbers considering there was 10 times more PS3 last year

Total consoles sold isn't very important for a game like Bloodborne. Just have to hope the fanbase has moved over to next-gen.

Well not all the buyers are ready to buy a console for a Souls Game(and even some Souls fan could wait for more games on PS4 before they decide to buy it with Bloodborne), a lot  buy a game  because it's a good one  and because they own the console. So the install base still plays a decent part in sales.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Well done ps4 and loving the overall playstation beasting on the chart

Good day for DQH PS4 if we think that the hardware installment can't be compared with the ps3

God Eater 2 is at the Rage-mode!!!
Digimon, Sword Art Online, Bloodborne and Dragonball are all disappointing me..