By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

PhantomLink said:

Smash is more like a party game hahaha

(I love Smash btw)

a party game under the fighting genre

Around the Network

God dammit Smash, you're supposed to explode in points!

On a more serious note, Yokai Watch 2G?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Like they did with Inazuma 11, to connect with the movie..

At this rate will Smash become #1, its looking doubtful

GProgrammer said:

Don't rule it out, only 2 games above Smash on the list are releasing after SSB, so all the other may leave that list and Smash could gain little by little till it eventually takes first place, maybe not with a lot of points, but around 110 could be enough to take the crown for a few days.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
GProgrammer said:

Don't rule it out, only 2 games above Smash on the list are releasing after SSB, so all the other may leave that list and Smash could gain little by little till it eventually takes first place, maybe not with a lot of points, but around 110 could be enough to take the crown for a few days.

Yeah it will be a battle at the top between Tales and Smash, still think Tales has it covered though.

tbone51 said:

A little help friend, can you tell us which has been the highest preorder points for any Wii U game?, we are trying to find out if Smash could reach the top of the list at any point against the new Tales game. Thanks.

flagstaad said:
tbone51 said:

A little help friend, can you tell us which has been the highest preorder points for any Wii U game?, we are trying to find out if Smash could reach the top of the list at any point against the new Tales game. Thanks.

Very sure it was MK8. Maybe 500 and something points. I'm gonna check.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

flagstaad said:
tbone51 said:

Godamm was I wrong. It was Mario Kart 8 with 259 points. In my defense, the ratio COMG points:sales was high, so that confused me!

Slarvax said:
flagstaad said:
tbone51 said:

Godamm was I wrong. It was Mario Kart 8 with 259 points. In my defense, the ratio COMG points:sales was high, so that confused me!

Yeah, cant see Smash doing that well. And although I cant find Tales numbers Im sure it will do better