By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
drake_tolu said:
outlawauron said:

Way too low.

For you how much will sell first week?

Any guesses below 30k is setting up purposefully low expectations so you can act surprised, imo.

Sincerely I wouldn't be surprised if it underperforms that way. Although I must also admit that I can't predict any number.

Around the Network

Hahaha. I didn't even know Zero was banned until just now. Looks like it happened two months ago.

Anyway, looks like a great week 2 for Smash and a not so great week 1 for Bayonetta.

outlawauron said:

Any guesses below 30k is setting up purposefully low expectations so you can act surprised, imo.

Wii U games have had some favorable comparisons, and the COMG conversions just seem far too low.

Edit: I just saw the Tsutaya charts. I'm pretty shocked. It flopped worse than I imagined.

I said it. It's too low but maybe real... If it also underperforms on the West I think PG is done with Nintendo.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

4 months to launch, and Tales of Zesty Cheese is already charting? Above Smash Bros? Going to be big.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

4 months to launch, and Tales of Zesty Cheese is already charting? Above Smash Bros? Going to be big.

Keep in mind that Smash Bros' preorders have yet to open up

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Michael-5 said:

Keep in mind that Smash Bros' preorders have yet to open up

And to get a release date... Nintendo, do something!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

FF is hard to predict, because COMG fans probably like the game more then other retailers. Still has pretty good points.

I'm honestly surprised by Fatal Frame, didn't think it would do that well. (Btw. can you stop calling it FFV? Everytime I read that I wonder what the heck Final Fantasy V is doing on that list. Lol)

DerNebel said:
I'm honestly surprised by Fatal Frame, didn't think it would do that well. (Btw. can you stop calling it FFV? Everytime I read that I wonder what the heck Final Fantasy V is doing on that list. Lol)

Either that or a mental typo of FFXV, and I'm like, "what, it's already there?" XD

Do we x2 the double pack? Or do they count as 1?

Pocky Lover Boy!