By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Gooooooooooooo Super Smash Bros! And lol, Beats NSMB2 Today! Great day!!!!!!!!

Well today is going to be fun..... Or not O.o

Around the Network

ignore

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Super Smash 4th Highest Pre ordered 1st party 3DS game! Will be top 3 overall (Cuz OR/AS)

2136 ~ Pokemon XY
655 ~ Animal Crossing NL
503 ~ Tomodachi Collection 
??? ~ Super Smash Bros 3DS
384 ~ New Super Mario Bros 2

Just take into account that YW2 didn't get it's direct boost until the update after.

Around the Network

Wow, Smash gets a boost.
Neptunia gets 2 points? Great :D

Well tomorrow Hyrule Warriors should reappear due to the Nintendo Direct boost.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Sooooooooooooooo Super Smash Bros 3DS is killing it. I dont think too many people realize that :P (Seriously though O.o!!)

All jokes aside, I think its really surprising how good its doing. Already beating 2mil sellers in pre orders and since its a 1st party game the ratio (1:1k) should be telling compared to games like MH/DQ (that is known for worse ratio of 1:1k)!

Though its optimistic as hell, 1mil FW (i think just 1 day of sales) would be amazing!

Edit: 2 days, Saturday release for SSB.

Also new Comparison for those interested. Since Gaf chose these two games, i'll add them.

For Reference YW2 is the 3rd most pre ordered 3DS game and PDZ is the 5th (1st: MH4  2nd: XY   3rd: MH3G)

Time Left Over  YW2    PDZ     SSB

39 Days           473     246     386

5 Weeks           500     276     

4 Weeks           546     313

3 Weeks           698     392        

2 Weeks           958     455

1 Week           1116    593

tbone51 said:

Sooooooooooooooo Super Smash Bros 3DS is killing it. I dont think too many people realize that :P (Seriously though O.o!!)

I hope that doesnt effect the Smash Bros. U sales too much.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Boutros, the price of MH4G is 6,264円